CHAPTER 1

It was the usual shit ass day at school and just like any other student I wish that the school goes to dust. I watched my best friend, Lola running towards me as she took me in her arms and squished the life out of my soul "I missed you soo fucking much, do you even realize how difficult it is to be eating lunch with a bunch of assholes. Ron and his little demon gang made me crazy asking about your whereabouts" she said.

Ron and I used to be great friends until things took a toll one summer which ended a 6 year friendship. He hates to admit that he still cares but its hard not to notice when he makes it so obvious when he thinks I'm not noticing." I missed you as well and I apologize for not being there but you know flu takes a atleast week to get better. Also I don't know till when Ron is planning to continue his* I don't care about you and I hate you* act " I said to her which she just rolled her eyes back giving me the I'm soo done with you guys look " I don't understand it too, what happened this summer was a big of a deal but stretching it this long is crazy, its almost going to be 2 months" Lola said. Now one would wonder what really happened between the two of us which started this summer on the day of his pool party.

Summer
Ron came rushing towards the both of us and almost knocking us out " hey there my munchkins, did you miss me?" wiggling his brows he said."hello to you too and no we didn't miss you, unlike you, people here actually study and not shove their dicks inside every girl that passes by them" Lola rolled her eyes saying to him. "She's just jealous as she can't get one guy to get into bed with" he whisper shouted in my ears which made me burst out in laughter. "Enough both of you " I said wiping my eyes brimmed with laughter tears.

We hurried our way back to our classes as it was almost time separating Lola and Ron who kept giving death glares to each other. It honestly surprises me how the three of us became best friends,soo different yet somehow fit perfect together.

As the end of the day bell rang, students rushed outside their classes. I too made my way to reach to the school's banyan tree where the three of us meet and then go back home together when I accidently bumped into a rock hard chest quickly apologizing to whosoever it was failing to notice the boy, I made my way out of the school campus.

I tapped Lola on her back who stood with Ron already "Yo I'm here my babies let's goo" I said. As we walk on the empty streets of our houses Lola spoke "Dude did you get to see the new hot topic of the school" I knit my brows in confusion while Ronan continued walking unbothered as she continued,"Apparently there's this guy who totally gives off the vibes of 'dare look my way and I'd kill you' who joined our campus. Rumors have spread that he almost killed a boy in his previous school by repeatedly punching him on his face until the school authorities dragged him away which made him drop out of school "I got goosebumps the minute she said that he almost killed him,
"Why did the school let someone like him enroll in our school" I said when Ron spoke up "You know the school gets extra cash in their deposits why wouldn't they plus the security money and many additional charges one has to pay when a student enrolls, don't you see the amount of profit they would be getting" somehow all of this still doesn't sit right to me.

"But wouldn't the school reputation tarnish this way letting someone like him in and what about the safety of other fellow students, who knows when his mind goes woop and he goes on a killing spree" I said to which Lola agreed " I ain't the principal girls though I'm sure he have enrolled in with a warning or something. Anyways its getting pretty late we should head back home" he said.

We bid our goodbyes and went our separate ways. Later that night I couldn't sleep thinking about the conversation with my friends,it would be a lie if I said I wasn't curious hell I'm way more than curious I mean come on I'm always up for gossips and dramas. Anyways I had to pull a late study session since I'm way behind my school syllabus and since midterms are near I should definitely buckle up.

The alarm went hooting for like an hour or so until I gave up on my sleep only to realize school's in 45 minutes and to add up to this chaos it was Miss Runa's class in the first period, I'm soo dead meat because she won't let me get away with it easily.

Cursing myself I hurried my way to the bathroom almost falling my butt on as I held onto the walls. I rushed my way out of the house and I think I'm wearing my socks inside out but who cares right? Though it's a disgrace for the daughter of the Medici family to look in such a dishevelled state.

Well the Medici's are a very prestigious Italian banking family, one that is very reputed and known also for their infallibility which directly puts a lot of pressure on each and very memeber of the family.

My father is well accustomed with it but my mother is still learning and going with the flow just the same as my brother Piero and I. Its very unfortunate that my mother chose to be in this path but love makes us do crazy things and my very own mother is a living example of it.

I hurried my way towards the school gate failing to notice a bike speeding towards me and it was too late for us to notice each other when he changed the direction of his bike and came crashing into the streetlight beside which made me fall onto the ground in a jolt.