51⋆ I'M NOT GOING BACK

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME GET WHAT I WANT - DEFTONES

"Good times for a change
See, the life I've had
Would make a good man bad"

"Good times for a changeSee, the life I've hadWould make a good man bad"

HARRY'S PAST POV
22/JUNE/2020

Chasing Devlin in the woods yesterday was like a dream. One of the best ones so far. There are a few fun parts about it such as being able to catch her in my arms from behind and she doesn't run fast enough for me to lose her.

But I also can't imagine what it would be like if she and I were vampires running through the woods together. Everything as well as times would move slowly. I think if she was a vampire, she could run faster than me. She'll be as powerful as Bella Swan.

Only in my dreams.

Our dreams.

I flip through a couple of retro records hoping I'd find Stevie Nicks today since this record store just did a restock this week. They do this twice a month. Sometimes they never have what I'm looking for though. Addison would wonder why I constantly buy new records and won't how much I play music in my room since I have so many. Usually, I listen to one to three albums a day because I wouldn't want to leave my room in silence unless I'm reading a book or trying to concentrate on doing homework or even studying for five hours.

I made good grades at school but four fights in a whole school year weren't good in my senior year but I still managed to graduate. I don't start fights in any kind of bad way or anything, it's just self-defense from the bullies coming at me. They'd come after Zayn and Louis too since both of them are the quietest fosters in the family and I used to be the same when I first moved here after I lost my mother and sister.

I used to only speak a few words or no words at all for days, weeks, and months until I got comfortable. I had a strong accent until I moved to America. The more I've been around Americans, the more I slowly start to lose my accent but I'm glad I still have it because the guys have theirs.

Zayn is known to be the quietest guy because he thinks if he ever talks to someone, that person will instantly think he's the bad guy by just a single word. So we all guessed something that wasn't good happened in his past and we didn't bother asking him because we all knew he wouldn't talk about them. Only Addison knows.

Louis is mostly quiet at school, always in the same hoodie with the same black headphones on, and still manages to get work done. People at schools made up some rumor that his tongue got cut off by a Greener. He was home-schooled for years before he met Addison so he didn't really need to listen to the voice of a teacher and he only just looked at the board. Then Liam would use him to finish his homework for him sometimes.