36 ⋆ YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT CONTROL FEELS LIKE?

I DON'T SMOKE - MITSKI

"Just don't leave me alone
Wondering where you are
I am stronger than you give me
Credit for"

This one's messy...

13, June, 2023𓆩♱𓆪

13, June, 2023
𓆩♱𓆪

"Atomic" is a song just for Flamed Strawberries that I'll record soon.

I told my crew in an online meeting that I wanted to make official visuals when the album comes out and maybe not have any music videos since I decided to leave the Unholy video scrapped. I said to them that I wanted to use the footage Narcissa gave me to use them for the songs. Maybe that'll surprise Noceur and the girls when the album gets released or maybe I just don't know what I'm doing.

By saying that, it gave me an idea of what to name the album.

Spliced.

My ruined memories are like spliced camera footage. That's why I'm going to use the videos Narcissa gave me but I know that she gave me that camcorder for a good reason. Then I thought that the screenshot I did on the sex tape could be Noceur's album cover when I sent it to Zayn since he didn't show up at the mansion to make me help get Harry back into their lives.

I think he listened to me when I told him that he could talk to Niall and Narcissa about what happened after the robbery. I also had to send it to him because I know he's Bob Ross or something. Well, he's just an artist I think.

Since I decided to look at the footage, that means I'll try to go down the right path for myself. If I don't and delete it all, they'll leave me alone. But I ended that deal and slightly still have it all to myself.

I was standing in the middle of the room with Liam across me with his drum set and my producer was ready to start recording this next song "I Don't Smoke" and I was thinking that his part of my mind for this song could be in Maxine's point of view. I found it in a journal in my box in the closet. I have seen notes of her trying to keep track of things around two thousand and twenty-two probably when she met Harry again after him leaving her when Skulls began to show up.