50 ⋆ HI, DAISY!

I DON'T NEED YOU - ACID GHOST

"Using me everyday
Wishing you'd realize and stay
But no one is better than him
You look at me and you turn away
Wishing you'd smile at me everyday
But no one is better than him"

"Using me everydayWishing you'd realize and stayBut no one is better than himYou look at me and you turn awayWishing you'd smile at me everydayBut no one is better than him"

DEVLIN'S PAST POV
21/JUNE/2020

I had a nightmare.

All I saw was the darkness of the night, tall trees of the woods surrounding me and I heard small voices far ahead of me or even circling me. They were whispering something and it sounded like one of them was leading the other to follow them through the woods to a certain location. I believe it was two voices. It was a short nightmare or a dream before my tired puffy eyes snapped open.

I didn't get much sleep last night.

All because I couldn't stop smiling about smoking with Harry in the meadow at Dawn. Watching the sun go down with him and smoking a cigarette will never stay off my mind for the rest of my life.

Smoking our thoughts away at dawn... as we both stay down on the fresh green grass and find ourselves upside down when we look at each other for a long time. In the meadow, the secret getaway just him and I.

I could do this over and over.

Around six in the morning, while I was asleep on Vicky's bed, she came into the room waking me up with a spatula and frying pan saying that Harry wanted to take me somewhere just him and I alone. Hearing that coming out of her mouth made my heart jump and I felt it leave a shock through my body.

Alone?

Where?

Overall, she pretty much thinks it's a date. But I haven't gone on a proper date before ever in my life and I always find them not fun ever since I dated Marcus. He never took me out on those "romantic" dates. He only brought me to the same old bar near a motel, that not many people go to but mostly those visitors who are big Twilight fans of course. Again, all he does is touch me and talk to his group of Greeners. I was tired of sitting around a whole bunch of old men, touching sticky counters, and listening to the confident people on that small stage doing karaoke terribly, enjoying the moment as their voices cracked through every high note through the mic.

Then Vicky told me that Harry said I should dress a little comfy and also said that we'd be on the road for only a few hours. Questions came to mind again just like when she just told me Harry wanted to make me out. The trust issues start to come other than just the questions. Going alone with someone out away from town makes me unsure but I'm sure that there is nothing to even worry about. The Greeners are nothing to worry about right now.