WELCOME

"Hide and Seek is way better in the dark."

𓆩♱𓆪

^Trailer^
Its not perfect like the others but I hope u like it. I'll recreate it soon like I did with Noceur :))

THIS FIC CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT.

Welcome back or welcome Noceur Papillons <333

I'm so happy that YOU decided to join in with the sequel with me for Noceur. I had to edit Noceur's chapters before I had to continue with this btw so sorry for the wait.

It's optional if you want to read the first book or just read the second book alone cause it'll explain again about what happened in the first fic.

I've set some little goals for myself including for this fic so you can probably enjoy it more than how the first book was I guess. I told myself to take my time and do better writing for this one because I've alway thought of creating a sequel so that the story could probably make mores sense from the first. The updates will be kinda slow so I'd say two maybe depending on how my day goes lol.

If you don't like slow updates with me and other writers, then don't read it until it has a lot of chapters if that's what you're going to do then it's up to you and pls remind yourself we have a life and not everyone can be online 24/7 just for you and only you. Pls don't stress ppl out 😭

Before we get into the fun part... here's what this fic contains... well thats kinda the fun part-

ANYGAYS... *deep breath*

heavy-ish smut: gunplay, biting, hair pulling, love marks, past videotaping, slapping, mouth fucking, use of toys, knife play, blood play, choking, spitting, and there will be a surprise very soon and yes... oh my... it's SUBRRY <3

violence: weapons, bombings, gore, mention of torture, blood & death.

mental health: self-harm, suicidal thoughts, use of drugs, overdose, drinking abuse, mention of past drug abuse, mention of family abuse, and toxic relationships.

If this is something you don't like, you can skip chapters or you don't have to read it's up to you and I will put the TW at the start of certain chapters when needed.

if you're homophobic... GET OUT. I'M POINTING TO THE DOOR AND PLS LEAVE.

Also please please please don't compare fics to other fics.