06 ⋆ I'M NOT SICK

PARIS, TEXAS - LANA DEL REY

"I went to Paris (Texas)
With a suitcase in my hand
I had to leave
Knew they wouldn't understand"

TW: this chapter may be a bit disturbing.

This chapter will be very short...
(can't reveal too much just yet yk 😉).

2, June, 3:46 am

2, June, 3:46 am.
𓆩♱𓆪

I'm not sick, I'm not sick, I'm not sick.

I'm fine...

Your guardian angel in your head isn't here right now... but the heart I have in me is decaying like a molded strawberry.

I was just a fresh berry at the start. Not even close to rotting until now... since I woke up. I was born fresh, then start to rot, and now I'm decayed. I became fully decayed ever since I broke a rule for the first time...

No one can heal me.

I remembered the feeling of the cold stone floor like ice I laid on, leaving bruises on my body and I was staring at the ceiling that looks exactly like the floor and so does the walls that are matching like mirrors. The room was so small, so tight, that I'd always think the walls will start closing in to crush my weak body into ground meat for meatballs to someone's fancy plate of spaghetti.

The room was very dark.

I felt like the demons or the ones I haven't killed were just standing around me, staring at me and did absolutely nothing to do anything about it but try to scare me with only their eyes on me.

You can't even see yourself or expect what you'll look like when you get a chance to look in the mirror. I bet I look terrifying.