31 ⋆ I'M HARRY... YOUR BIGGEST REGRET.

BOYS WANNA BE HER - PEACHES

"The way you rock, don't stop
Girl, you got the chops
Flip-flop, she bops, self-taught
You look so hot
Are you conceived, kids receive
Crawling up her sleeve
Parents bleed, can't conceive
That indeed we'll never leave"

"The way you rock, don't stopGirl, you got the chopsFlip-flop, she bops, self-taughtYou look so hotAre you conceived, kids receiveCrawling up her sleeveParents bleed, can't conceiveThat indeed we'll never leave"

𓆩♱𓆪

𓆩♱𓆪

Three vehicles, three groups, ready to rob and do the most cinematic car chase of our lives.

Maybe... but this will be exciting.

I've waited for a while to do this.

I tied the bandana over my nose and lips while Roxy made sure none of my real hair was falling out of the pink hair wig in a bob Roxy probably got from Party City. She gave me a blue color contact for my left eye as well. "Your first big robbery." She said to me, making me smile a bit more under the bandana with my lips pressed together.

"Yep!" My eyes then flicked over to Narcissa. She's too busy listening to her music while shaking her head at whatever it is she's listening to. There's a guy who is driving the van through the city while trying to finish his cigarette. The van in front of us is where Noceur and a few other guys are in and the van behind us is just other members Skulls wanted to bring with us.

Those members will be the ones to distract the police or whoever else will be involved with the car chase and not catch up to the elite members who are kind of in charge of giving what the boss wants.

Money and power.

This bank is kind of huge but we all should do just fine when we handle everything as quickly as possible. Louis is gonna be the one to splice the camera footage when he'll get access to the security room. There's a room one of us will have to get into and no Louis isn't actually here but speaking through the earpiece. Liam and Zayn are on the rooftop, turning off the power or something so the doors to other rooms can lock automatically.