37 ⋆ JUST FOR HER

THE MATRIX - MOTHER MOTHER

"So why you so shy? Why you so shut off?
You're running out of time
I want you to fly, I want you to pop off
Way up into the sky"

"So why you so shy? Why you so shut off?You're running out of timeI want you to fly, I want you to pop offWay up into the sky"

14, June, 2023𓆩♱𓆪

14, June, 2023
𓆩♱𓆪

I've been walking around this office for about five times now, keeping my arms crossed and listening to my heels touch the hard floor every second. Now I just feel like I've been brought here just to sit down and look appealing as always for Skulls to impress people. I'm sure he wouldn't do that and he's just busy in some lab away from the office. I know that the lab is for Project X but I don't know what he and those people are even doing in there.

I pulled out my phone from the pocket of my blazer over my dress and I thought about texting him and at the same time, I don't think that's necessary at this point. Instead, I tried to distract myself by scrolling on Twitter until those thoughts would take over my actions which did. "Fuck..." I shoved my phone back in my pocket and stepped out of the ice-cold office and started walking down the echoey white hallway.

I just couldn't stop thinking about the person who sent me that white silky and long dress the other day. I'm sure it's a person who knew me in the past of course but this one feels very dissimilar... but familiar at the same time. A white silky dress isn't even a wedding dress in my opinion so I guess it's a night gown in case I'm going to a big event or something like that.

I don't think the diamonds go with it perfectly. Sorry for the side comments... is that too late?

I turn to another hallway, trying not to hurt myself in my heels which are a little bit too small for my feet with a fresh manicure from last week with the girls. I nearly forgot about having a tattoo on my foot I had to get removed last year.