48 ⋆ WANNA MAKE IT WORTH THE WAIT?

HAUNTED - BEYONCÉ

"What goes up, ghost around
Ghost around
What goes up, ghost around
Ghost around"

Happy first anniversary to this sequel <3

10:15 pm𓆩♱𓆪

10:15 pm
𓆩♱𓆪

The ride home was quiet.

But at least we had a bit of fun.

"I'll be watching you sleep tonight before the others come home at dawn." He told me as soon as we stepped into the mansion and I turned around to face him as he stood by the front glass door.

"Made up your mind?" I questioned while opening my bag and forgot about buying a new lighter. "Shit..." I whisper to myself.

"What?"

"I just need another lighter."

"Oh," he sticks his hand in his pocket, tossing me a lighter for me to keep. It was white with a female clown painted on it with a red balloon as well and right up top there's the words, "FOOL FOR YOU" written in black.

"Seriously?" I arch a brow.

"What?" He scoffs, "I got a matching one." He takes it out just to show it a similar design but with a male clown.

I stared at him.

"Anyway-" he clears his throat, "Yeah, Skully thinks a piece of flesh off your heart has a sense of your old feelings or some shit... I agree with him." He was fiddling with some keychains aside from his car keys after leaving the lighter back in his pocket. "Uh- I'll be right back. I might see you later."

He might watch me tonight.

I nod, "Um... okay deal with whatever you're dealing with." I headed straight to the staircase and I heard him laugh a little which was strange. "And thanks for the shakes at Mel's... got me in a better mood because of you with the extra whipped cream and two cherries on top." He raised his voice and I smiled to myself just a little even though I don't think smiling to myself this way is appropriate. "You're welcome... and I should be thanking you," I murmur while heading to my room.