49 ⋆ SINNER!

WHERE'S MY LOVE - SYML

"Did you run away? Did you run away? I don't need to know
But if you ran away, if you ran away, come back home
Just come home"

"Did you run away? Did you run away? I don't need to knowBut if you ran away, if you ran away, come back homeJust come home"

HARRY'S PAST POV
18/JUNE/2020

"Where's my tie?!" Niall shouts across the house and I hear him stomping down the hallway the carpet floor passing my bedroom door while I am too occupied thinking of what shoes to wear today.

My Converse or my boots?

Boots.

I pick them up, hurrying to slip them on, and look at my reflection to make sure I look good in what I decide to wear. Just something similar from the last time I went to church but I have a Rolling Stones shirt on so I'm not sure if Steven would mind and I shouldn't care. He'd judge the good-looking people. I wouldn't be overdressed anyway unless it's an important event.

I mess with my curls a bit even though I'm still stuck with his bed hair look.

Maybe I should dye this back to my normal color...

I was going to pull an all-nighter last night but I wanted to sleep away the stress before today. I shoved my phone into my back pocket right after spraying just a little cologne on it so I didn't just want to smell like fresh laundry out of the dryer. Niall was still shouting for the only tie he had ever bought from the store himself. He has no other ones but he would ask Zayn for his ties but since he's still out of town no one's allowed to take his stuff out of his room. He's a clean guy like me maybe. Louis, Niall, and Liam are the ones who make a mess all the time here.

"Isn't it in the laundry room!?" Addison also shouts from downstairs in the kitchen and I could hear her from my right. "You were the last person in there after Louis!" she adds.

"Oh!"

I shake my head to myself, picking up the small bag of dog food to give Sunflower some of it. She's been lying down for a while and she already has water in her other bowl beside her yellow doggy bed that's losing color. She doesn't really eat a lot. After taking care of her for a minute, I left my bedroom door open after opening the blinds and curtains for sunlight and went downstairs to the kitchen, hearing This Love by Maroon 5 playing on her radio moments after Niall was singing She Will Be Loved at the top of his lungs while getting ready.

"Morning." I twitch a smile at Addison as I get myself a plate so I can make myself French toast and let her toss bacon on the side for me but I insist on frying my own. She usually bakes them in the oven instead of frying them. "Sunflower is still in my room. I'm going to church for a minute with Niall." I told her while tossing the bread in the toaster.