"aw baba. i'm sorry, i won't take overtime. i'll bring my butt home. promise."

"promise?"

"promise mama." she pecked my lips. i believe her. well there's no reason to not believe onika because she literally says the truth 90% of the time she speaks. that other 10%....just have to catch her. "i want a lot of kisses before i go."

"like how many?" i smiled. she's the cutest i swear. we literally think the same about one another.

instead of answering my question she started kissing me. i caught up, letting my hands roam around her half naked body. love when she wear those panty sets around the house. so sexy.

"mmm." she sucked my lip before letting it go. i pulled her down for more as she sat up on me. that simple move let me know where this was going. "mm, take this off."

i did as she said pulling my shirt off. she tossed it somewhere before driving back in to kiss me. like she warned me before, she can get hot quick. my simple touches turn her on.

she trailed her kisses down my neck, keeping her eyes on mine the whole time. i love how juicy her kisses are. when she come in from work, if i'm still sleeping i'll feel them.

i helped her pull my underwear off before she pushed my legs open. so we're moving that fast, okay. she does have two hours before she has to get ready for work.

her kisses trailed around my thighs until she was on the spot. i pulled her hair up to keep it from her face and she got started. my hips rotated on her face, keeping up with her.

she licked around my clit with her eyes closed, leaving it glistening. i moaned as pleasure moved through me and i closed my eyes.

i'm surprised whatever girl she was once with isn't crazy over her because i sure am.

"mm, fuck."

"no cursing please." she lifted her head before going back in. i whimpered at the pressure being applied as she entered a finger inside me. it was feeling too good.

i found myself pushing against her forehead as i was about to cum. she didn't let up not one bit. i'm not mad at it though. her head started to shake side to side, fast, and i had to yelp out.

"fuucckkk." my legs shook along with my eyes rolling back. she knew i was about to cum. "i'm cummiinn!" her fingers curled while she sucked. i let the tight feeling in my stomach go and finally got her head off. the cute smile as she bit her bottom lip did it. she's crazy. "mm." i twitched some, not being able to look at her.

"you okay baba?"

here she go sweet talking like she didn't just...

my chest heaved while i caught my breath but sleep was coming over me. there was no point of fighting it so i let my eyes fall. she better not leave without saying bye.

she cleaned me and everything. i felt it but stayed sleeping. now i'm watching her get ready to leave without saying anything to me. she's standing there talking to herself, trying to make sure she has everything.

if she go towards that door, it's over.

i let my eyes stay closed just to see. those keys jiggling made my eyes shoot back open immediately. she's not even in the room anymore.

"tanya!!"

"yes baba!!?" i could hear the worry in her voice. she know she's caught.

i didn't even say anything, just waited for her to make herself visible to me. onika know i don't play like that so....

"did i get a kiss?"

"yea, i kissed you-"

"did i get an aware kiss?"

"well....no."

"so come back."

she scratched her head coming to me and i grabbed her shirt. not tightly, just pulled her down to my level. i love the way she smells.

"you be too ready to leave me."

"i'm sorry, i'm running late."

"how? you had two hours."

"i know, i know. my mom called and that just threw me off. can we kiss, so i can go?"

i gave her a kiss but i didn't want to let her go. i'm about to be alone all night. this whole time thing has made nights long and days short. i hate it.

"beyyy, come on baby i have to go."

"ok bye." i let her go with a pout and she left. it felt like i was about to cry, but i just sucked it up and laid back down. might as well chill. i'll go get mya in the morning to take her to school and then pick her up after.

just might let her go work out with me.

i decided to call her and let her know the plan. she's most likely helping momma carol cook around this time, or clean up from cooking. something.

"hello? hi yoncé."

"hey babe, what you doing?"

"nothing. i was about to watch a movie. what are you doing?"

"literally nothing, onika just left me." i pouted. it's different when myas here with me because we both can be missing onika together. "i heard you want to come over. you want me to get you in the morning and take you to school?"

"yea, but we can go to the gym."

"you wanna?"

"yea. momma always make me sit down because she says my chest be tight after. i don't feel it though."

"well maybe we shouldn't go work out then. i'll take you to get breakfast though. if your chest be tight then it's not good right now."

"but it doesn't be tigghhttt. she's just like nika."

i chuckled because ms carol must be paranoid like her daughter. that's something i'm not surprised about.

"she's the doctor mya, we gotta listen."

"ugh. i guess breakfast is fine. ihop?"

"yea that's cool. i'll be there around 6, so make sure you're up."

"do i have to be ready for school? can we get breakfast first and then i come back to get ready?"

"that's gonna make you late."

"pleeaasseee? just this one time."

"if ms carol get me..."

"she'll be at work anyways."

i chuckled knowing that onikas dad won't trip. that's probably how mya be getting away with things.

"or just get me now yoncé."

"right now?"

"yea, right now..."

i sighed looking down at myself. i'm barely even dressed and i have to get out the bed. as said before, whatever for myana.

"here i come mya."

"yay!"