Beauty

"Park Hoon Jung he's gonna trick the public into retiring his mayor position"

"That's what the event is for"

"Here Park Jay" Heeseung handed another file.

"you  already knew him, the second son, he's the old man's favorite, he seems to be making Park Jay to take his place"

Sunoo opened the file and saw the picture of Park Jay in it.
"So he's is the main?"

"Yes, he is not only just the heir, he follow his grandfather's footsteps, cruel and wicked"

"Sn: but ... He doesn't interested in woman or men or anything right? How am I supposed to approach him?"

Sunoo turned another page of the file in his hand.
"Park Sunghoon" Heeseung mumbled

"Sn: Park Sunghoon? The youngest?"

"Yes, the outcast of Park Family,
is your target"

*Sn: the outcast.. ?..

"He doesn't have good relationship with his grandfather and barely have any authority since he chose to become a normal government officer"

Park Sunghoon

29 years old local government officer

Naive, old-fashioned and doesn't have experience with women or men"

"He is the weakest and saftest link you can hold on without getting suspected. "

"Park Sunghoon.." sunoo mumbled the name as he started staring at the photo of Sunghoon in the file.
*Sn: have I see him before?*
===========

PARK MANSION

*Cough cough cough*

"Sunghoon na.., when will you officially take my place.?.. You know I'm getting old and my health is like this" said Park Hoon Jung

"Is that necessary? I'm the one who has control over everything after all, what's the point of coming out official? Isn't it grandpa?"

*Sigh
" I know.... But I just "

"Grandpa.. Don't get yourself stressed with such unnecessary things, just focus on your health" Sunghoon coldly replied and poured the tea for Park Hoon Jung.

"By the way.. I really like this tea, you bought it from china right?"

"Sh: Yes it's Chinese traditional Medicine Tea, you shouldn't quit drinking it"

"And Sunghoon na, today's event, many families are attending,so.. why don't you try to find a suitable partner?"

Sunghoon poured another glass of tea and handed to his grandfather

"I can sleep with whoever I want, there's no point of taking them into my life, it would be just an absurd, just mind your own business grandpa"
_________________
The event started at 6PM
But Sunoo didn't show the entrance as a guest at the opening.