First Encounter

"_He didn't eat again?"
Sigh..*

"_I don't know what to do with that little boy, did he say something?"

"_No, not really, I guess that boy got some trauma, cuz literally, two days ago when we found him in front of our orphanage, he was crying nonstop and he won't tell us nothing except his name is Kim Sunoo"

"_Also he didn't talk or engaged with any other kids at all"

Sigh*
"_Just give him some snacks if he doesn't want to have meal, I don't know what happened to that little boy but seems like he needs some times alone"
==========

"I saw the news, it's quite impressive that Grandpa literally put the blame on that innocent family, hah he was even called the Savior" Sunghoon laughed saying

"Sh: Don't you think it's fascinating Sir Joon?"

"Ah ..Yes .. indeed fascinating...young master nim"

"Sh: So where are we going now?"

>>>>>>
"you can just stay in the car If you don't want to go inside young master nim, I'll go finish the business myse.. " before Joon  could finish, Sunghoon got out of the car and slammed the door while completely ignoring Joon.

*Joon: sigh..*

"Sh: 'Warm House Orphanage?' Hah stupid name"
_____________

"Hello Sirs ,welcome to our Orphanage what can I help you sir?"

"Hi ma'am we actually came to donate funds for your organization, it was... given by Park family"

"Dae? Park family ... for funds?"

"Yes, this is the youngmaster from park family"

"Ahh Dae ..."

"ma'am here, the check"

The founder woman of the orphanage politely took the check from Sir Joon and her jaw almost drop when he see the numbers.
Gasp*

"2000000$!!!! "

"This.. this.. thank you thank you so much Park Family and young master here..,

thank you , thank you for helping us, we were actually having a hard time this year for the kids,
thank you thank you so much" the woman repeatedly thanked Sunghoon giving bows.

But Sunghoon wasn't interested, his eyes were wandering around the place with disgusted look and he wasn't even trying to hide it.

"and... Ma'am there's actually more" Joon then added

"yes please anything"

"Actually we also would like to adopt a kid if we find the liking, of course we will Gurentee the child's entire life, so can you gather all your kids so that we could see?"

The woman's face lit up even brighter at the end of Joon's statement, believing the park family wants to adopt children from her Orphanage not knowing the tree reason behind it.

"Yes.. yes of course, I'll immediately gather the kids Sir please wait here for a moment"

"Wait" Sunghoon suddenly stopped the woman.

"I don't want to wait here, Do you have a nice room I can sit comfortably? This place is making me sick"

The lady was stunned by the sudden blunt words of Sunghoon. 
*Joon: tsk this boy*

"Ahh....... Dae ... a a comfortable.. room ? . . ... Oh.. you can rest in my office young master nim .. it's not the best but there's an air cooler there"