Task

"Leo....son, you said you saw the one who attacked the boy, Right?"

"Then Leo.. just point the one you saw that day"

Young highschooler boy called Leo was standing in front of a classroom with a woman wearing neat uniform along with graceful appearance and two men beside her with specific uniforms.

They were staring into the class,
with cautious looks in their eyes
while waiting for the answer from the boy.

"Leo.. don't be scared, the culprit needs to be punished, as the headmaster of this school I can protect you, it's up to you now.... Tell us the truth"
the woman whispered to Leo encouraging him to expose the culprit.

And his nervous and hesitated eyes looked into the class,
the slight sweat were flowing down his temple while noticing a certain glare coming from someone in the classroom.

His legs hesitatingly walked towards a role.

The students were also staring at him and confused of the situation but the room was death silence and full of gloomy fears.

Leo slowly lifted his finger as he stopped his steps in front of a desk of a student, hesitatingly pointed at someone while his eyes were anxious.

"He's the one?" The headmaster asked out loud breaking the silence.

Leo hesitatingly noded dropping his finger.

"What?"
The student who was pointed by him, looked up Leo with immense disbelief. While his eyes were denying the situation.

"Lee Heeseung, you need to come with us" the polices immediately walked towards Heeseung as soon as the headmaster signaled them.

"You need to come with us" the polices demanded.

"N-No sir ... I'm not.. Leo!?!! What are you doing!? You know it's not me !" Heeseung yelled at Leo while being forcefully pulled out from the classroom and the room started to filled with students' mutters.

"Kang Leo!! You know it's not me!!"
Flashbacks end

Rethinking about the past events, that turned his life upside down.

Heeseung's eyes was full of urge to take revenge on the individual for the payback.

================

================

*Park Hoon Jung.... I'll slowly destroy your empire*

Sunoo closed the curtains and locked the room as soon as Sunghoon left the mansion.

He took out a laptop that was hidden under their bed. He quickly opened the laptop and and joined it to a small device. and plugged a small disk to it.

Sunoo then put up the headphones covering his ears.

His fingers ran over the keyboards and his look changed when he started hearing the voices of people he expected from. With a slight grin on his face sunoo kept his focus at the headphones.