Order

*groan
Sunoo opened his eyes and realized he's back at the mansion

"Ugh...My head .."
*... how did he came home last night?*

He looked down himself and realized he's already with his pajamas and not the outfit he wore last night.

*gasp*oh no..oh no .. I didn't tell Sunghoon that I'm from Lee family right!?
No,  I'm not that type of person who spoil everything when drunk right?*

Sunoo started to panic as he started to recall everything that happened last night

But before he finished his thoughts someone knocked to the door.

"Come in"

"Sir, Heeseung call you to his room young master nim" said the maid
*Heeseung hyung?*

"Wait..Ma'am do you know how did I come back to the mansion last night?"

"Sh yes. .. our driver brought you back to the mansion"

"Our driver?" The maid nodded

*but how did ?.. I was with park Sunghoon.. did Heeseung know I was with Sunghoon?*
=========™

Sunoo walked into the room, feeling worried and anxious

Nevertheless it's always been Heeseung, he's afraid of than anyone else in the entire world. But if you ask the reason, Sunoo will never be able to answer.

Cuz he isn't sure of himself what does Heeseung mean to him.

A guardian? A brother ? Or something he still can't define yet.

The room was so quiet with only two of them.
"Sir.. I.."

Heeseung walked towards Sunoo without saying a word, his eyes were unpredictable to tell what he was thinking.

as Heeseung got closer to him, Sunoo kept his head down.

Heeseung stopped his steps just in front of Sunoo
"Look me in the face" he said

Sunoo hesitantly looked up Heeseung in the face as he wanted but then,

Hesseung slapped sunoo across the face.
"How can You be so dumb to carelessly get drunk with the enemy...tell me.." he said in a cold voice as he stared Sunoo with cold eyes.

Sunoo quickly shaked his head ignoring the pain on his cheek.
As it was the least what he expected from Heeseung.

"I'm sorry"

*Tsk
Heeseung take a deep breath with annoyed look on his face
"You are always giving me stress Kim Sunoo"

"Now tell me, What happened to sim Jake? The one you switch your plan?"

"I-it didn't go well"

"So you fall back to Park Sunghoon?..."

Sunoo nodded
Heeseung then stared at Sunoo

"These days ... there's a new Project, Park Family is trying to implement, it is a multi million project.., there're obvious suspects going around .."

".i want you to get me the data to ruin that project, it's gonna be a big lost for them, faster the better"

*Project data?....
"Sn: but you said he's an outcast of the family? Why is he part of the project? "

"Why don't you find out by yourself?.. "

"But... I'm at the very beginning level with Sunghoon "

"Obviously, and I don't have Time for that long process Kim Sunoo"