Playful

The first dinner together with PARK family for Sunoo was somehow long, suffocating and cold to him.

"Sunghoon shi .. can I leave the dinner now, I don't feel good" *whispered

Park Hoon Jung's face falls when he heard sunoo and stared him with annoyed look on his face.

"Are you sick bae?" Sunghoon asked in worried and Sunoo nodded

"Seonyul shi, it's the first time we have dinner together since you are a PARK family member now,

I expected you to be more respectful" said Park Hoon Jung, breaking the silence with noticable discontent mixing in his tone. "I'm disappointed"

Sunoo's face became tensed when he heard PHJ.
All he wanted was to leave this boring dinner with the murder of his parents and pretending like he wants to be there was at his final limit. But Park Hoon Jung's words felt like provoking his anger.

"With all respect Sir..I'm actually very excited about today family dinner, but...I'm very tired Sir"

"Me and Sunghoon had a little love before we came down for dinner "

Jay choked and almost spill out the water in his mouth because of what sunoo said.

He immediately held back himself from choking and peaked at Sunghoon in disbelief *Cough

In Meantime Sunghoon only showed a slight suprise on his face, he neither deny or stop Sunoo's sarcasm and watched him intriguingly without saying anything.

"To be honest, I don't even left energy to sit because of your grandson but ...I'm trying to endure the pain since I want this family dinner grandpa"

PHJ put down his glass onto the table with noticable force and checked Sunghoon's face but since Sunghoon was doing nothing with a cold face he felt more irritated.
"Shameless "he mumbled and angrily walked away from the dinning table leaving everyone in silence except Sunoo with a unbothered smirk.
>>>>>>>>>

Sunoo threw himself onto the bed when they got back to the room after the chaos dinner.

Sunghoon took off his coat, widen his necktie while interestingly staring at Sunoo but didn't say a word from his mouth.

Sunoo noticed Sunghoon was checking him but he ignored him and closed his eyes.

Later he felt the existence on the bed.

When he opened his eyes, Sunghoon was looking at him from the top with his widen shirt appealing his broad chest.

*Sn: This..

"Why did you lie to grandpa like that?" Sunghoon asked coldly and his hand gently caress the hair on sunoo's forehead.

Staring at the close up face of sunoo, Sunghoon noticed the beautiful amber eyes and long lashes that bear the hypnotizing beauty.