Provoke

Flashbacks
"There was .. a-a technical error and the lighting set almost hit Seonyul but journalist Yang saved him"

"Sir Yang?  who's that?" asked Jay but Sunghoon was there silently listening , holding Sunoo's hand.

But no one noticed the irritation on his face.

A moment later Sunghoon received a message along with few photos by an anonymous sender.

Jay noticed Sunghoon's face became tensed when he checked his phone.

"Sunghoon who's that?"
Sunghoon did not answered to Jay and keep staring at his phone but with a wry smirk followed on his expression.

It was a photo that was taken when the accident happened.
Sunoo fell under Jungwon, and the photo was taken when sunoo tried to touch the bleeding Jungwon's forehead and the two body seems almost lapping closely.

'Amazing shots, Aren't they like Romeo and Juliet?'

'i'm thinking to create a fun article with these photos, I even thought for a caption like a famous journalist almost risk his life to safe his little prince?" I know it sounds funny but u know people loves chaos'

'but I'll just sit down if you send me 200k, keke'

The sender's messages were intentionally provoked towards Sunghoon.

But the sender was low-key confused as he received the money a minute after he sent the message. He was also a bit surprised when he received the call from Sunghoon though he already expected.

"That was fast"
the sender's voice was changed with effects making it unrecognizable to track down but Sunghoon was unbothered. 

"That's the fee for these nice shots but unfortunately this will be the last time you have courage to send me this kind of childish threats"

"I'm going to come after you before you could have next time"

The sender went completely quiet, he didn't gave back any responses as Sunghoon started threatening him back before he could say anything more.

"Sleep tight tonight, cuz....It could be your last night"

*Hanged up

Sender's pov
Heavy breathing*
*What the...*

The person felt the chills ran down his spine after hearing Sunghoon's voice, he felt more threatening by his voice than the sentence.

He had to hang up the call since the voice made him felt like it was
whispering right close to his ear. So creepy, As if Sunghoon said it right beside him.

*What the hell...*
___________________
CURRENT TIME 10PM KST

Sunoo startled a bit when he see Sunghoon staring at him when he opened his eyes.

"S-Sunghoon" he quickly get up and look at Sunghoon with full of hesitations in his head.

"S-Sunghoon, you came back,
I was waiting for you but accidently fell asleep."
said sunoo but Sunghoon only looked at him without saying anything. His eyes were now softer yet unpredictable.

"Hiph" Sunghoon grabbed sunoo and hugged him tight.
Sunoo was a bit off guarded but he still didn't let down his caution.

Sunghoon caressed Sunoo's back of the hair as he hugged him.

"Seonyul, if something happened to you yesterday.., I-...." his sentence paused

"I... can't imagine a life without you" Sunghoon whispered, gripping sunoo tighter in his arms.