TATTOO

"Heeseung hyung!?"
Sunoo's eyes widen as Heeseung appeared unexpectedly.

"what are you doing here!?"

Heeseung walked in unbother checking Sunoo from head to toe

"To walk you down the aisle"
he said

Heeseung's reply made Sunoo froze internally, he felt his heart ache and the tears almost burst out
He immediately looked away from Heeseung before his eyes betrayed him

"I'm your guardian after all.
And Park Family definitely had a background check on you, they'll sure know you're under Lee Family so there's no point hiding it more, right?"

Sunoo felt hurted, knowing there isn't a slide inconvenience in Heeseung's tone when saying about putting him into Sunghoon's hand till the end.
Afterall he still has feelings for Heeseung.

"Do you really want me to walked there?" Sunoo asked again

"why? I believe you want it?"

"Hah" sunoo let out a soft chuckle at Heeseung's response.

"Lee Heeseung..., I really give up u know, you are..... just... ignorance of anyone's feelings after all"

Heeseung looked at Sunoo with a confused face as if Sunoo just used an alien language he couldn't understand.
>>>>>>>>

The clock rang
The choir was Singing the anthem

The church door opened and there was Sunghoon in a black Suit that has Silver Lines at the conners of his sleeves.White bow tie and Unusual black leather gloves covering his hands. Calmly standing beside the priest.

His face looks sharp and serious but bearing a noticeable smile,
his eyes were fully focusing on Sunoo as he walked in.

Sunoo's hands were freezing though holding a white rose bouquet. His appearance was stunning in the eyes of the Audience that left murmurs.

A full white suit with a red ruby rose brooch on his chest.
The outfit was simple yet
extraordinary to the viewers.

Sunghoon was smiling all along when Sunoo walked towards him but then his smile slidely
dropped when he see Heeseung beside Sunoo.

Steps after steps, they got closer and Sunoo's legs stopped at the end of the aisle. Finally, the time Heeseung had to hand Sunoo to Sunghoon has come.

*Sh: Lee Heeseung*
When no one was seeing, the tension between the two,
Lee Heeseung and Park Sunghoon was intense like a long time enemies meeting again.

"A-ham" the priest low-key signaled Heeseung to let go Sunoo's hand since he was still holding it.

Sunoo also looked up Heeseung with a confused face
*Why is he still not letting go my hand?*

"Heeseung.." sunoo whispered
Heeseung looked at Sunoo, yet his hand is still not letting go of Sunoo.

But then Sunghoon unpatiently grabbed Sunoo from Heeseung.

"I'll take him from here" Sunghoon smilingly said with a meaningful grin on his face.

"May the Lord bless these rings,
which you will give to each other
as the sign of your love and fid... "
______
Listening and watching the two saying their vows for each other, some sense of doubts kinda came across into Heeseung's head.

He assured himself that he had no problem with Sunoo getting marry to Park Sunghoon,
until he see Sunghoon's face again,

His past enemy.
<_l_t twist>
===========