Count

*Birds chirping*

Sunoo woke up from his deep sleep when the dim sunlight fell onto his face through the glass
window.

Then he noticed the empty side of the bed without Sunghoon.

Immediately, thoughts began to gather in his head.
He felt the continuous sadness growing in his heart, wanting to cry out loud but held back his tears.
Reminded himself that now
he had chosen the path with no return.

"Seonyul! You are awake"

Sunghoon rashly walked into the room carrying the soup bowl in his hand.

"Ugh.." groan *
the pain hit in Sunoo when he tried to get up.

"Careful, I washed you up"

"Himm? You wash me up?" Sunoo looked down himself and realized he was wearing light and more comfortable clothes Sunghoon changed for him.

"Here, I also made soup for you and I put some traditional Medicine to.... Umm... to relief your body's pain" Sunghoon said and Sunoo's ears slidely turned red.

Sunghoon saw it and smiled
"Here, open your mouth"

"I can eat by myself"

"I know but I just want to"
Sunghoon insisted then fed the soup to sunoo by himself and when it's all done, he gently caressed Sunoo's face
and looked at him with adoring look in his eyes.
"Seonyul"  he mumbled and
took out a box from his pocket unexpectedly.

When he opened it, it was a ring with pink heart-shaped diamond.
*ring?

Sunoo was a bit surprised when there was already a ring with him.

Sunghoon gently held Sunoo's hand and put the ring on Sunoo's finger.

"Please marry me"

*Sn: just like Heeseung said*
sunoo wasn't surprised at Sunghoon's proposal but he has to put on an act like he is.*

"Why? why do you want to marry me?"

"Is it because I might disgraced your reputation if you don't?" Sunoo asked with a small tone.

"No of course not, why would you think that?
Seonyul, you give me your first Time, that's already enough for me to serve you my entire life"
Sunghoon immediately answered and moved closer to Sunoo.

"I felt this connection since the first time I saw you"

"your eyes ..were always intriguing to me"

"Just like a mistery puzzle, the more I look into those, the more I get lost" he paused and stared at sunoo with affectionate eyes.

"You had me at hello" he mumbled and unexpectedly gave a soft kiss onto Sunoo's lips.

Sunoo was low-key amazed by Sunghoon's answer.
Which sounded truly geniue and for a second thought, it made Sunoo doubt if he had used an
innocent man for his own benefit.