Shameless⚠️

The content written below is mature. Read at your own risk.🔞
___________________________________

"with one swril of this chair, you can see the entire city all under you. It makes you feel the like you own the world" Sunoo sat at PHJ's seat and felt the essence that Park Hoon Jung craved.

*How much blood has paid for you to sit in this throne comfortably? How many innocent lifes did you invested to build this empire....* Thoughts wind up in Sunoo's mind.

Then he suddenly switch off the light of the room, and walked towards Sunghoon with unpredictable look vidvidly appealing in his eyes,  the dim moon light was showering into the room through the glass wall.

Sunghoon stared at sunoo walking towards him,
he neither reacted or questioned Sunoo's action, only his eyes were calmly fixed on Sunoo.

Sunoo opened the top buttons of his own shirt. Slowly, his hands went to untie Sunghoon's necktie.

"Can you take the risk?" Sunoo closely whispered to Sunghoon's ear "Can you? Park Sunghoon?"

Without waiting for Sunghoon's reply, sunoo immediately took off Sunghoon's long coat and dropped it to the floor.

Sunoo continued unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his white collarbone more down to the chest.

Sunghoon's gaze travelled to Sunoo's revealing skin and a smirk appeared on his face.

"You always have unique ways to turn me on"

Sunghoon immediately grabbed sunoo by the waist and started kissing intensely that Sunoo's legs steps backwards out of control,
his body only halted when his back was stopped by the table edge.

"Omph ..."
Sunghoon didn't let the kiss break
and his hand lightly lifted Sunoo by the waist making him sit on the desk.

Sunoo lay his back onto the desk and pulled down Sunghoon together by his neck ,seductively,
letting Sunghoon take position between his legs.

"Himphh

"Himphh...... Aghhh ..."

"Hah We're being shameless"
Sunghoon mumbled into sunoo's ears and Sunoo chuckled taking up the full pleasure Sunghoon gave in as they both get higher at every intercourse.

"Himph... Ugh.. ah ah.."

"Ahh . Ah ah . Oh god .. ahg.... Sunghoon..slow ..ugh ..."
Gripping his hands in Sunghoon hairs, Sunoo moaned as it penetrate hard with pace.

Sunoo's half naked body quickly took over the entire mahogany teak desk.
"Aghh... Immm"

Sunghoon hover him while his body moving between Sunoo's legs, the burning sensation at his entrance, Sunoo's beautiful pale legs were shaking while hanging to the waist of Sunghoon.

"Ughhhhhhh.." Sunoo almost scream at one sudden hard thrust of Sunghoon and his fingers scratched everywhere on the desk and the items on the desk scattered and fell to the floor as the movements of Sunghoon fastened.