Devilish

Phj looked into the mirror and see himself physically unhealthy looking, especially his face went thinner just like a cancer diagnosed patient just in a day after Sunghoon gave him the injection of unknown liquid.

His can feel his body was heavy and weaker.

For the first time, PHJ felt like he want to kill his grandson with his own hand.

The same morning, Sir Joon phj's trusted man came back running from the business trip phj gave him as he heard phj's news.

"Young master!"

"Ahh, Sir Joon you come back?"

"How can I not young master, I heard Mr park's condition.. what happened??" Sir Joon asked

"Well... it's a long story and I 'm kinda bore to retell everything. so you should ask Jay" Sunghoon cooly replied and sir Joon couldn't unnotice Sunghoon's face that doesn't show a single sign of a worried grandson's expression.

Especially when he's phj's favorite and most favoured grandson.

"Then allow me to go see Mr Park" said Sir Joon and bowed Sunghoon but Sunghoon responded with something unexpected.

"It's 'My lord' now sir Joon, I hope you use the correct phrase next time"

Joon was low-key shocked, but he's also a smart man who has many experiences with Park family, he instantly knew what Sunghoon want.

"Yes, My lord. Allow me to leave" he said and Sunghoon satisfyingly smirked.

"You may"
>>>>>>>>

Joon walked up to Phj's room in the mansion but he was a bit annoyed when he found 4 bodyguards in front of phj's room.

"I came to see Mr Pa.." before he finished, the men immediately opened the way for him, liked they already knew he was coming.
Or as if Sunghoon already told them.

Sir Joon went into the room and he was hurted when he see PHj.

"Sir.."

As soon as phj heard his call, phj immediately get up from bed shaking, standing through his remaining strength.

"Joon, thanks god you came! Now get me out of here!!, those mother fu*kers and Sunghoon won't let me go out!!"

"Wait..Sir.... what happened to you? " Joon sadly asked worried not taking phj's rash request.
Joon felt bad for not knowing phj's health condition after many years beside him.

"Sunghoon that son of a bitch !! Did this to me! Imma go lesson that spoiled brat. Take me out of here" phj said harshly although his body was barely standing.

But His words got Joon confused,

"Sunghoon, young master?? He made you this .??"

But even before his questions  could finish, someone walked into the room.

"Well, sir Joon.... as you can see grandpa is not in the right stage of mind..and body."

"So .. it's best to leave him alone right now" Sunghoon mumbled with a noticable grin on his face low-key staring at his grandfather.

"Sunghoon!! You asshole!!! Ungrateful brat!!"
Phj's started yelling at him and Sunghoon signaled Joon to leave the room.

Joon was hesitated to leave and confused about everything but  it's his duty to take every order of Park lineage. He obediently left the room without questioning, believing phj's condition simply gotten worst.

The room instantly went quiet when he left. The tension between Sunghoon and his grandfather was insane.

"Park Sunghoon, what are you trying to do!? Are you trying to kill me!?! I have already gave you everything you wanted!"