Wedding

"What did you just say!!???

"Secret Marriage!?? Are you fcking dumb Kim Sunoo??!?"

"Sn: No"

"You are supposed to be asking him to make this wedding as grand as possible so that the entire country know that you are marrying to Park Sunghoon, now what?"

"he accepted tho"

Heeseung banged the desk with force as his anger enraged at Sunoo's response

"of course he will! But do you think he will not suspect you!? Huh? You're so lame with your ideas Kim Sunoo"
Sunoo clenched his fist hard

"Literally, Kim Sunoo your Stupid decisions are making everything go wasted!"

"then why did you make me sleep with him in the first place!!?!!!!" Sunoo yelled out so loud even the maids waiting at the door were shocked.

"You made me built my career in this music industry and now I've came a far and finally just achieved a place but you expect me to let go that so fcking easily!?!!!!"

"I already said, I will marry him just like you want but I'm also gonna carry my career like I want! Is that lame?? Stupid?? Huh? Am I?!!?"

"Hah Of course easy for you to say, you never care about me and my life, you are selfish, cold and heartless!!! Arghhhh!!!"

Heeseung looked sunoo with a stunned face, he was undeniably shocked that Sunoo burst out the tantrum, which is the first time he's witnessing.

"Kim Sunoo!!! Don't think I will tolerate your behavior any further, what the heck is wrong with you!!?"

"What the heck is wrong with me!? What the heck is wrong with me ..!?..*sob what is wrong with me ? *sob.."
sunoo broke down in front of Heeseung

"I'm stressed!!.......this wedding...*sob...it's....,

why am I even saying these, you won't understand anyway"
sunoo hold back himself and quickly walked away

He locked himself in his room and sat down on the floor leaning by the door.
He checked the notification on his phone
SUNGHOON

Sunoo closed his eyes leaning to the door while his head is full of thoughts that keep draining him

while his head is full of thoughts that keep draining him.

"Mom, dad.. am I even on the right path?"
=============

"Sunghoon, you are PARK's legacy, why just Small wedding?"

"Perhaps... are you planning to cut Lee Seonyul secretly later? That's why you don't want people know about you and him?"

Sunghoon glared Jay with annoyed look
"Sh: Are you done talking?"

"come on man I'm just curious, you're my brother afterall"
sigh*