culprit ⚠️

Intense kisses between two people were rash and passionate in a room with dim purple light on.

Sunghoon ardently pinned sunoo to the wall at the top of their bed, he pressed down his both hands to the wall and continued kissing his lips with unceasingly strong forces.
"Sn: Haaa......."

*heavily breathing*

"Omph....om"
*Sn: I'm staring to breathless...*
Sunghoon's hands then slides to Sunoo's small waist and turn down Sunoo to bed.

"Your scent.." Sunghoon
whispered into Sunoo's ear before kissing his ear lobes and making sunoo feel hotter.

"Your scent is my favorite"
Sunghoon kept the kisses from neck down to Sunoo's chest leaving marks everywhere

*Haa... Don't bite.. uh....*
Sunghoon then stopped the kiss and looked down sunoo from the top with the dominance presence of his which makes sunoo feels vulnerable in bed.
*Sunghoon...*

The purple light was able to cover the red blushes on sunoo's cheeks as he meet Sunghoon's eyes above him.

Sunghoon's finger unexpectedly rubbed sunoo's lips
"I love you" he said and it made Sunoo daze for a moment

*Sn: Sunghoon..*

*Gasp ughh....
Sunghoon thrust in hard unannounced, making sunoo's eyes rolled back from pain and pleasure.
"Himph....uh....uhgh......"

"Agh..."
Sunghoon fastened his thrust, shoving deeper and groaned when he felt Sunoo's hole clenching around his length
"Ugh.....you are doing great"

The pain stroke sunoo at first but
slowly, sunoo started to let out soft moans while shutting his eyes closed, feeling the full pleasure Sunghoon gave in.

"Haa... Himph.... Uh..."

"Uh..... Hipgh.... Ugh .... Uh .."

"You're all grown up, Beautifully" whispered

*Hum?*
Sunoo was a bit confused and wasn't sure what Sunghoon said but before he could think,
Sunghoon was giving him continuous strong thrusts that hit his sweet point bringing him to the top of pleasure,
with faster pace, deeper
but gentle everytime he penetrate

"Haa.... Uh..uhhh...ugh .."

Sunghoon traced down his kisses along sunoo's V line giving soft kisses as he drives his movement harder.
" .. himph....ha.... Uh ..."
*Breathing heavily*

For a thought, sunoo was relieved that Sunghoon was doing gentle with him.

Two pleasure seeking bodies were sticking to each other, moving fast with passion and desires at its peak till a time passed.

After doing long enough, Sunoo get tired and eventually fall asleep under Sunghoon.

A sly smirk appeared on Sunghoon's face.
He get off the bed and took out a cigar and lighter from his locked drawer.

Then again he lied back beside Sunoo, his one hand was holding a burning cigar but the other hand was gently touching Sunoo's face from eyelids to soft dry lips.

Without hesitation, Sunghoon blew out the cirgar smoke to sunoo's face with an unpredictable look in his eyes fixed on Sunoo.

Sn*Soft Cough *cough
Sunoo let out a soft cough due to smoke but he wasn't aware anything except traveling in his deep dream.

*Chuckle
"Look at you....., just How much you have grown into such a beautiful boy..."
===============

*Phone Rang *♪♪
" Hello.." *sleepy tone*