Turning

The sun rise up again the next day but it wasn't as bright and shinny morning for some people in the Park Mansion.

Sunoo was observing the faces of PARKs the entire time at the mansion, including Jay and Sunghoon.

And he almost couldn't hide his smile when he see Phj failing miserably, trying to look for his losry treasures here and there just like a mad dog for few days without getting any news about his ships.

But not just that, Sunoo also noticed that
Sunghoon was being a bit distant to him again.

Sunghoon didn't came back the day when the chaos started at the mansion with phj's business.

Sunoo slept alone though he waited Sunghoon's at least a call but he got nothing.
>>>

*Take 45 it's the reward for you? Hah, does he still think I'm working for him??*
While losing in his thoughts sunoo didn't notice Sunghoon had came back.

"Seonyul" he was startled when he was suddenly pulled by his waist and threw to the bed.

"Sunghoon? When did you come back?" Sunoo asked with a suprise but Sunghoon didn't answer and tried to kiss him.

"no!" Sunoo pushed Sunghoon's face with his palm and completely pushed him off the bed.

"I can't believe you wasn't bother to send me a text or a call, I literally stayed up late waiting for you!" Said sunoo looking mad.

Sunghoon didn't give any excuse and tried to hug sunoo again,
sunoo tried to shoot off his arms but Sunghoon was just stronger.

"I'm sorry, i was so stressed. Grandpa lost the money in shipping"

".........." Sunoo low-key went quiet at Sunghoon's sentence.

"lost money??"

"What does he lost?, How much?? Is it many??" He asked as if he has no idea about it.

"It doesn't matter..., right now all I need is your touch Seonyul, I'm so stressed"
Sunghoon's voice soften, yet the heaviness in his tone was noticable.

"Everything in this world make me disappoint.....
But you won't right? My dear"

Sunghoon's whisperer instantly got into Sunoo's head.

For him Sunghoon was a puppet that's used in his revenge journey. But his heart was no longer enjoying it.
============
" Sunghoon!! "

"Can you please come back to the mansion right away!! Grandpa fainted!!"

Almost a week has passed,
but the ships weren't found or never docked at puket port.

Park Hoon Jung's raged take over his big lost and and eventually fell in bed from unbearable stress.

"Grandpa...."

"Sunghoon..."

Jay leaves them alone knowing his grandfather always looks for his favorite grandson.
And it was never him, he was always invisible in phj's eyes.

All he was trying was to get his grandfather's love he never get to received.

When jay left sunghoon walked to the door and locked it from the inside then walked back to phj.

Phj was cleary awake, his condition was actually fine, it's just that his body was a bit weak.

"Sunghoon those asshole, I want them alive Sunghoon. And I will torture them until they beg to kill them!!"
Phj said madly despite his weak body, his speech with ruthless and harsh like always.