Chapter 32: Shin demo ii wa

The night had fallen, casting a blanket of darkness over the venue chosen for their thrilling racing event. It was a place bathed in the glow of neon lights and pulsating with the energy of anticipation.

A wide, open street lined with cheering spectators awaited the racers, ready to witness an exhilarating display of speed and skill.

The atmosphere was electric, with the roar of the crowd drowning out all other sounds. Excited chatter filled the air as people from all around gathered to witness the racing spectacle.

Flashing camera lights added a dazzling backdrop to the scene, capturing the essence of the moment.

Winter walked alongside Heejin and Hyunjin, who were holding hands. The crowd recognized them, and cheers erupted as they made their way to the starting line.

Greetings and words of encouragement filled the air as friends and fellow racers acknowledged their presence.

"You ready for our racing, Heejin?" one of the racers called out, a note of friendly competition in his voice.

Heejin's face lit up with a contagious grin, her eyes ablaze with the thrill of the moment. "Never been more!"

As the atmosphere surged to its zenith, a new arrival took center stage. Yeji, accompanied by Chaeryeong and Yuna, entered the scene with an undeniable presence that drew all eyes towards them.

"Yeji, you made it!" Winter greeted her with genuine delight.

"Of course," Yeji replied, exuding confidence and determination.

Yuna joined in, her voice filled with support. "Good luck, unnie."

Chaeryeong, eyes wide with anticipation, added her own excitement. "Yes, I can't wait to watch. It's my first time."

Heejin, the center of attention as the racers prepared for the event, graciously accepted their well wishes. "Thank you, and I'll make sure that your first time watching will be worth it."

Just then, the scene took a playful turn as Soobin, accompanied by Beomgyu, made a dramatic entrance. His tone was playful but tinged with mock indignation. "I can't believe this; you left us!"

Chaeryeong couldn't help but chime in with a lighthearted complaint. "Honestly, Soobin, it's like the roles were reversed with how slow you guys were getting ready!" Laughter erupted among the group, the jovial atmosphere making the evening even more memorable.

Yeji, always one to prioritize the safety of her friends, offered a sincere note of caution. "But really, Heejin, good luck and stay safe."

With the well-wishes and camaraderie exchanged, the racing event was about to commence.

Heejin approached her sleek racing car, her heart pounding with anticipation and the thrill of the challenge ahead. The engine roared to life, a symphony of power and determination.

Just before she climbed into the driver's seat, Heejin turned to Hyunjin, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss that sent a jolt of excitement through the crowd.

The spectators erupted into cheers, their enthusiasm echoing through the night as they celebrated the display of affection.

Heejin pulled away with a confident smile, her eyes fixed on the track ahead.

Her determination radiated like a beacon. "I'll win," she declared, her words meeting thunderous cheers from the enthusiastic crowd.

The night was alive with energy, anticipation, and the promise of a thrilling race ahead, all underscored by the unwavering support and excitement of her friends.