Science lecture, helping out, phone call, and getting Monseuir of Disguise

Почніть із самого початку

Mulan: They look great, Melanie.

Melanie: Thank you. Think they're ready to be displayed. *She takes the tray of decorated big cookies and puts them on display. *

Mulan: These look pretty good

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mulan: These look pretty good. Actually really good.

Mushu: Oooh a cookie.

Mulan: No, Mushu. These are for the customers.

Mushu: Aw, man. *Melanie then put the decorated jumbo cupcakes on display too. *

Melanie: Think that's done

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Melanie: Think that's done. *Tom opened the kitchen door and he saw Mulan and Melanie putting up the cookies and cupcakes in their display. *

Tom: How are things going?

Mulan: (closing the cookie display case) Good, uncle.

Melanie: (closing the cupcake display case) All good.

Tom: Okay. Marin is here, he's already done with lunch and he's gonna help out with us.

Mulan: Okay. *Tom walked back to the kitchen and wrapped up before going for lunch. *

Melanie: Think we're done here. If I may?

Tom: Of course, Melanie.

Melanie: Thank you. *She leaves the bakery and go to the nearby cafe for lunch. *

Marin: Dad, think the croissants are done.

Tom: Okay. Be there soon. *He walked into the kitchen and checked on the croissants. * They look done. *He takes the pan out of the oven and place it on the counter then let them cool off. *

Shang: The cheesecake is all done.

Tom: Thank you, Shang. I got the brownies out, the cakes are all baked and decorated, the other pastries are all done. We'll just restock them and then leave the bakery for lunch.

Marin: I already had lunch. Mind if I have a snack instead?

Tom: Sure, son.

Marin: Thanks. *He holds a pan of fresh baked cookies and leave the kitchen to back counter. *