Part 43

" Ahmad. "

We all looked at Hezlin as we heard the sound of a broken cup I got up from my seat immediately and I took a fast step near her while I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and asked in a worried tone " Angel are you okay? Yah you should be careful my love. "

Just then she turned around and looked at Ahmad with wide eyes and I saw Ahmad also remained shocked by looking at her and then his eyes moved towards me as I also looked at him because as Hezlin abruptly turned to his side.

" Fatima. " I furrowed my eyebrows as he mentioned her last name then I saw Hezlin clenched her jaws while glaring at him then Molana said " Ahmad how sudden you come back? "

I somehow realise he was Molana's son and then my mind clicked to the memory when Molana told me about him that his son divorced his wife on the wedding night because of her past and that girl was Hezlin, and her dark past was me then I looked at Hezlin with wide eyes while she speak in a low voice and she was taking deep breaths

" I wanna go home... right now. " I looked down at her burned foot but she didn't even hissed a little nor even she winced as the tea was hot but she was standing numb and her face was straight not showing even a single emotion.

I looked at my surroundings and found everyone looking at Ahmad with shocked eyes while his eyes were stuck on Hezlin then I held her hand and she looked at me with the most innocent look in her eyes.

I moved my face towards Molana and he looked at me I felt he understood our situation then he blinked his eyes and I nodded my head and speak to Hezlin in a low voice " let's go. "

I lead the way towards the entrance door while holding her hand and we walked past Ahmad while I gave him a side eye and I saw he lowered his gaze. We both came out of the house and reached in the yard then I said " baby... Show me your foot first... Are you burned or not? "

She shook her head and said " just let's go home first Abdullah please. " right then I heard Ahmad's voice behind us " Fatima... Listen to me Fatima please. "

She looked up at me with pleaded eyes and said " Mohammad... Please let's go I don't wanna see his face please. " I joined my eyebrows in anger as he was coming towards us and was calling her name valiantly.

Hezlin pulled my arm to walk towards main gate but I stood stiff there and didn't even moved while my eyes were fixed on Ahmad who was coming near us and I saw everyone else also came out and stood at the entrance door.

Hezlin held my collars and speak in a whisper " Mohammad look at me... Let's go. " I looked down at her and said " no... Let me hear him for once who still has the audacity to call your name out that valiantly... Let me just listen what he have to say now. "

He came and stood near us while Hezlin was standing turning her body to my side and her back was facing him then he said
" Fatima please... Look at me please I came here for you. "

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her near me while gritting my teeth and she rested her head over my chest while holding my shirt then I speak in a low angry voice
" watch your mouth... Your are standing in front of her husband and how shamelessly you are saying such things to her huh? "

he looked at me with a pained look in his eyes and said " I know... I know you are her husband... I saw your pictures from your reception... I'm happy that she found her love she found you back... I... I just wanna apologize to her... I'm... I'm ashamed of whatever I did back then. "