Part 4

" Hello Angel... "

" What are you doing here huh? What's this all drama? " Hezlin asked him in an angry voice while staring at with a piercing gaze. " I'm your boss Angel. " he replied with a smirk staring at her light brown orbs back and forth.

Hezlin didn't budge a little then she asked
" how come you become my boss in just one night huh? Stop playing around and go back. " he laughed sarcastically while looking at her face then he said " are you afraid of me huh? Wanna quit? "

She stared back and forth in his eyes with siren eyes and speak " I am not afraid of you and why would I quit my job huh? It'll be you who's gonna go back. "

" I'm not going anywhere as you heard Dad said I'm going to take the responsibility because he's old now... So you have to work under me or quit, the choice is yours. " he speak while straightening his body.

Hezlin closed her eyes to cool her nerves and said " okay then I'm going to quit... You'll receive my resignation. " with that she walked towards the closed door and was about to open the door but Jungkook immediately came in front of the door
" uh...ah my Angel is afraid huh? "

She clenched her jaws and speak " stop calling me this and move away. " he hummed in response while making a thinking pout " actually I forgot your name what was that Ahh...Hezlin. " he emphasized her name while looking at her with a smirk " what a unique name huh? I never heard about this, what's the meaning of your name though? It must be something, like straight out of hell because you suit there so much. "

Hezlin didn't speak anything but was looking at him with a straight face then he said " uh oh what happened? Hezlin... "
He again emphasized her name then with a smirk then she speak in a low voice not angry nor gentle but straight " move away Jeon. "

He remained shocked while hearing his first name from her mouth then he chuckled and leaned his face closer to her and asked " say it again... Wah... I never thought someone would call me by my first name and it will sound that hot. "

" Astaghfirullah. " is all what she replied to him then he joined his eyebrows in confusion and asked " what was that? "
" I seek forgiveness from God. " she replied while staring at him with a straight face. "

" huh... You should seek forgiveness from me Angel... I'm the one you should be afraid of... You know that your God can't save you from me that's why you want to quit this job right? " He tilted his head while staring at her then she chuckled and said " is that so? Then I wish you don't regret stopping me from quitting... Mr. Jeon Jungkook. "

She then opened the door and walked out of the room while she shut the door behind her aggressively and Jungkook chuckled while shooking his head looking down at the floor he then took a deep breath while raising his head up " ahhh... Hezlin hmm. "

With that he walked towards his table and sat on his chair while he grabbed his phone from the table and speak to himself " let's find what does Hezlin mean huh? " He googled her name meaning and arched his one eyebrow while a smile was plastered on his face then he speak to himself

Flower from Heaven...

" ahan... I'm getting more interested now Angel... " With that his father and manager Mr Park came in his room and said " come on Jungkook let's go on a office round and greet all the staff. "

He hummed in response and got up from the chair and left with them, he came at the staff cabin area and his father call out the staff while addressing them to have their attention and they all looked at him immediately while Jungkook's eyes fell on Hezlin who was coming out of the coffee room and she also had and eye contact with him and found him staring at her with a smirk on his face but she rolled her eyes and looked away from him while walking towards her cabin.