Part 21

" Damn it. "

He took a deep breath then he looked back toward the employees and said
" collect your termination letters and get out of my company... do you all get it. "

With that he left from there and Hezlin remained staring at his back figure then everyone started gossiping about his angry behaviour and those employees were asking for help from anyone who could talk to him to show some mercy.

Then Hezlin said " do you guys have any idea what you all have done? Do you guys have a little bit of shame huh? He pays you for your work He takes care of all your affairs make sure to provide you and your family all the benefits a good company can provide to his staff and you all stabbed his back now you are asking for mercy. "

Then one of them speak " Miss Hezlin we were helpless but now we are regretting... if he doesn't wanna keep us in this company then it's okay but please ask him to not terminate us like this we have a family to feed what will we do? "

Hezlin looked at all of them with a pained look on her face then she said " you guys wait here let me see what I can do while I know Mr Jeon will scold me too if I defend you... but still hope for the best. "

With that she left from there and went to Jungkook's room, as she reached there she gently opened the door and entered in then she saw he was standing near the window while tucking his both hands in his pants pockets.

As she walked a little near him and called his name " Jeon. " he immediately looked at her and speak in a desperate voice
" Angel. " he walked towards her and stood near her while he stared back and forth in her eyes with eyes full of affection and love then he speak in a low gentle voice " you shouldn't have come there... because of you I have to stop myself or else I would give them a good lesson. "

She joined her eyebrows in worry and stared in his eyes then she asked him
" why are you so angry huh? Is it because of that deal which got cancelled? " he shook his head and said " no... I'm angry because of them... don't you know what they have done? "

" I know what they have done but is it necessary to do wrong to those who did wrong with us huh? " she asked him in a polite voice, he then said " I'm not doing wrong I'm telling them their place and now they'll understand what it feels like when you spend your day and night in the fear of losing everything you earn with so much hard work and my Dad spends his days and nights to build this whole business then how can I let anyone play dirty games huh? "

Hezlin was silently staring in his eyes then she said " calm down Jeon... your Dad's business is safe and progressing more than before... just forgive them and let them go... don't terminate them like this. "

He took a sigh and said " this is not very simple Hezlin. " she was silently staring in his eyes innocently then he relaxed his tense muscles while accepting his defeat he then asked her in a low and gentle voice " what do you want me to do hmm... tell me. "

She smiled a little and said " forgive them, instead of terminating them ask them to submit their resignation, be merciful to Allah's mankind Jeon because he loves those who show mercy on his mankind and then he'll show mercy to you... don't let your power take control over your mind if they have done wrong let Allah handle their matter on his own and free yourself from them... trust me if you'll show mercy to those who are lower than you you'll get much more in your life then you expected... be kind to everyone please. "

He was silently listening to her while tilting his head to the side and staring at her with eyes full of affection and love then he said " then you'll be happy if I do this?" She nodded her head and said
" me and Allah both will be happy. "

He smiled a little and said " then go and ask them to submit their resignations... but ask them to never show me their faces because I'll not show mercy then. "