Part 25

" the patient is getting back his consciousness... doctor come hurry. "

As Mr and Mrs Seong heard those words they got up from their seats while shedding tears of happiness and doctors ran towards his room.

Jungkook opened his eyes a little while doctors were checking him then they tried to communicate with him and he was staring at them then he speak in a low voice " H... Hezlin. "

The doctor heard his voice while moving near to his mouth then he nodded his head and asked the nurse to call his parents then she went out of the room and call them in the room.

His mother and father both came beside him and Mrs Seong caressed his face while crying then he looked up at his Mom and said " M.. Mom... Hezlin. "

She felt her lips trembled and she looked at her husband then he gulped down his Saliva and moved near Jungkook then he said " get up Jungkook be brave hmm we'll find her don't worry just get up on your feet for once... please my son. "

Jungkook looked away from him and started to stare at the ceiling silently while doctors asked them to not pressure him to speak and let him rest a little he's recovering and it's a good thing.

On the other hand Hezlin has started going to a Madrassa to teach children Quran reading, she now entrusted herself to Allah wholeheartedly and decided to live her life only for Allah and do only things what Allah loves and will benefit her in the hereafter, she was never attracted to luxuries but now she neither want luxuries neither the basic life style for which she was earning... now she started to live her life completely according to Islamic rules, she have started doing sharayi parda from every Na mehram person while covering herself from head to toe.

She spent most of her time in Madrassa while teaching the Quran to children and reading about Islam from depth while Altan found a job in Daegu and he was looking after his family while being a responsible brother and a son.

Hezlin was sitting in a corner in the Madrassa and was doing her zikar while leaning her body with the wall then the wife of Madrassa's owner came on the spot and noticed her lost in her zikar while she was staring at some random spot then she sat beside her on the mat and caressed her back with a smile on her face.

Hezlin looked in her direction and adjusted herself then Miss Khadija asked her " Hezlin my child what happened to you... I'm noticing you've become so silent while you were a hyperactive child in your childhood full of life but from the day you came back you have changed is that maturity by age or anything else huh? "

Hezlin smiled and said " it's Apprehension, Realization, recognition of life Allah gave me all of this as a chance to be near him more than I was before that's it. " Miss Khadija smiled and said
" you are lucky then because it's not an easy thing to get close to Allah we have to sacrifice so many things sometimes our favourite things, sometimes our own self, and sometimes our love too. "

Hezlin felt her heart sinked deeper after hearing her words then she looked down at her lap and said " I've entrusted my all matters to him but I'm still living in a hope that someday he'll accept that certain prayer I've been praying for day and night... i was never in need to pray Tahajjud because I never wanted anything so bad but there is something I want for someone and for that I started to pray Tahajjud because they said he only invites those at Tahajjud whom he wanna listen and he accepts every prayer we make that time. "

Miss Khadija smiled and said " you always think about others have you ever asked something for yourself huh? " she took a deep breath and said " I've Allah what else I need in life but who doesn't have him in his life is the one who is in loss... and I pray that certain someone finds Allah... I want nothing else. "