Part 16

"I don't know if you really exist or not but if you do then never put her in any situation like this ever again... and if you have planned any trial for her then make me go through the same pain. "

He was staring all over the starry sky then he speak " why don't you reply me huh? While she said you communicate with her then why not with me?.... hello... Allah... are you there? "

He pursued his lower lip out and looked down at the front view of his balcony then he said " I must be looking like a dumb... talking to myself huh... "

He walked back in his room and sat on his bed then he grabbed her bag and caressed it " I wonder what are you doing right now? If you are doing good or not? "

He then lay down on the bed while thinking about her and then he closed his eyes while his hand was placed on her bag beside him on his bed and he didn't realise when he fell asleep.

Next day he woke up and got ready and after having breakfast he left his house and called Mr Park while driving " I found the copies of papers I'm going to legal authorities and now I'll take actions against all of them with the proofs. "

Mr park hummed in response and said
" I'm leaving for states I got the location of Mr Cho I'll handle him and bring him back here he'll confessed everything on his own. "

" how did you find him huh? " Jungkook asked in an amused voice then Mr park told him " some of our staff members got caught while doing suspicious activities and then I came to know they were also involved. "

" I'm gonna kill all of them who did all of this . " he clenched his jaws in anger then Mr park said " don't worry we'll give them a good lesson you just go and solve this matter hmm. "

He cut the call and drive towards the court then he filed a case against the third party who stole their ideas and accused them then he provided all the proofs and asked his lawyer " I want you to put pressure on them to seal this company what they wanted to do with my Dad's buisness do all of it to them do you understand?... I want my father's reputation back and do whatever it takes I'll pay as much as you want. "

He cleared the name of his company and left from there towards his office. As he reached there he went straight to staff cabin then he roamed his eyes around the cabin and called Aliya " Miss Aliya. "

Everyone moved their attention towards him and then he said " come in my room."
With that he left from there and Aliya remain shocked because he never let anyone enter in his room except Hezlin and she felt a wave of fear in her body that what if she has done any mistake. "

She then went to his room and knocked the door when she heard his voice of approval she entered in and looked around at his office room in amusement then she saw he was standing near the window while Intertwining his hands at his back.

" yes sir. " she asked then he said " when did you leave yesterday? He didn't even looked at her and was still facing the window his voice was straight and neutral then Aliya said " I... left early sir I have an emergency... why... what happened? "

He took a sigh and said " Hezlin said you are giving extra hours then why you left early yesterday you could have give extra hours for one more day. " she gulped down her saliva and said " sir there was an emergency in my house so I have to go... I'm sorry if I did any mistake. "

He turned around and looked at her then he said " you didn't... I just wanna confirm that if you were there by 10 or not... you can go now. " Aliya joined her eyebrows in confusion that he just called her only to ask this? With that she left and Jungkook looked at the cupboard where hezlin's things were placed.