Part 20

Hezlin's POV

" Is it too much that I ask huh? "

I was silently staring in his dark orbs and my heart sinked after hearing his last words, I licked my lips and gulped down my saliva then I said " no. "

He didn't speak anything in return but was staring at me with a longing look in his eyes then I smiled a little and said
" you are asking from the wrong person... if you'll expect from a human to fulfil your desires and wishes then you'll be left broken hearted Jeon... pin your expectations to Allah ask from him whatever you want and desire to have and see he'll fulfill your wishes or replace them with more beautiful things if they are not good enough for you. "

" but I don't want more good than all of this... " he replied me in a low voice and I stared back and forth in his eyes then I said " if something is meant for you then it will reach to you even if it's between two mountains but if it's not meant to be yours then it can't be yours even it's between your two lips. "

The atmosphere got all silent between us just then we heard the voice of Azaan and I looked at my surroundings while saying
" it's Duhar time. " I saw he took a sigh and looked at his surroundings then he asked me " what kind of sound is this? It sounds familiar... like you too say AllahuAkbar. "

I hummed in response and said " you wanna know what this is called ? " he nodded his head then I said " hold on for a minute let this Azaan complete just listen to it carefully. "

We both silently listened to the whole Azaan call and after the Azaan finished I recited the dua after Azaan while closing my eyes then I opened my eyes and looked at him who was staring at me then he asked me " now tell me what was that?"

" hmmm... this is a prayer call... called Azaan and Allah calls his servants 5 times in a day to come towards him and tell him everything his servant is going through in his life or wish to have in his life, he never said that come and listen to me I'll tell you what to do when you are depressed or feel alone... he said I'll listen to you tell me everything you can't tell anyone I'm the most near to you even when you are happy tell me this, ask for me I'll give you, tell me your sorrows I'll turn them into happiness for you tell me you happiness I'll double it all you need to do is to just prostrate Infront me and don't pin your hopes to any other except me because I'm the one who is the provider and giver. "

I saw he was listening to me carefully while staring at me then he said " tell me the meaning of each sentence of Azaan. "
I smiled and said " okay I'll. "

AllahuAkbar AllahuAkbar 2x

Allah is the greatest Allah is the greatest

Ashadu Alla-Ilaha Illallah 2x

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah

Ashadu-Anna Muhammadar-Rasoolullah 2x

I testify that Muhammad SAW is the prophet of Allah

Hayi-yala asalat 2"

Come towards salat.

Hayi-yalal falah 2x

Come towards success

AllahuAkbar AllahuAkbar 2x