Part 34

Abdullah's POV

" sir your parents get into a severe accident. "

As I heard those words I felt weak on my knees and sat on the bed while I asked in a trembling voice " h... how... where... where are my p... parents? "

The man told me about the hospital and I cut the call while a wave of fear lingered over my whole body and tears started to stream down through my eyes then I speak to myself in a whisper " no... please no... "

I immediately got up from my seat and placed The Holy Quran back to book shelve while wrapping it in the Ghilaf then I grabbed my car keys and left from there hurriedly.

I drove faster than ever towards the hospital that man told me about while I was continuously praying in my heart for both of my parents and my tears never stopped for even a single second.

My whole body was trembling in fear and my eyes were getting blur again and again due to tears and I was continuously wiping them while sobbing and driving at last I reached at the hospital.

I got out of my car without even caring about where I stopped my car if it's a parking or not if I'm violating any rule or not I just ran towards the emergency and looked at my surroundings there I saw Mom was lying on a bed but Dad was nowhere, I ran towards her and speak in a shivering voice while my face was shocked as I saw her clothes were ruined in blood and she was lying there unconscious " M... mom.... Mom what happened to you?... please open your eyes... m..mom...please. "

With that doctor came on the spot and I got up from my seat while I asked him about my Dad and mom's condition then he patted my shoulder and said " I'm sorry sir your father died at the spot and she's also at her last breaths... we tried our best but the accident was kind of severe. "

I remained shocked at my spot as I felt my world falls apart and someone takes away my everything and there was nothing left in my life, I stumbled on my feet and he grabbed me by my arm and said " please sir brace yourself... you still have some time to spend with your mother... please be brave sir. "

I looked at him with trembling lips as my tears were streaming down through my eyes then I looked towards Mom's lying figure and he takes me there while helping me to walk because I was feeling so weak and felt difficult to walk then I sat on the stool beside Mom's bed and looked at her with a pained look on my face as I saw machineries attached to her body then I call her in a low trembling voice while sobbing and held her hands.

" Mom... please open your eyes and talk to me... please. " I saw she opened her eyes a little and I whimpered while looking at her then I kissed the back of her hand and said " my beloved Mom... my love... my precious Mom please don't leave me alone... I've no one left first Hezlin now dad and now I can't imagine to lose you please Mom... don't leave me alone Mom please... I need you... I need you Mom. "

She smiled in pain and blinked her eyes then she said " I can't leave your Dad alone... he already... go through alot of... p...pain while saving me... but. "

I moved near her and said " Mom... Mom there's is still time p... please revert back Mom... please recite shahdah Allah is so merciful Mom he'll forgive you right now right here... please revert back so I would be able to make prayer for you... please don't waste this chance Dad already lost his chance please you don't do this to yourself please don't give me such pain. "

She again smiled and said " I know your god is so merciful... but I can't let your Dad suffer alone in afterlife... I love him."

" Mom stop it please... I can't see you both suffering I wish I could do something for him but you still have time please recite shadah with me please... I beg you Mom I beg you please revert back and let me do something for you that can help you in afterlife. "