Part 44

" Are you happy Angel? "

As she heard those words she turned her face to his side immediately with wide eyes and Abdullah saw tears in her eyes he smiled and then he said " you are going to answer me about your tears after this I'm telling you I won't let you go that easily. "

Her lips trembled as her mind was repeating the scenes of her dream and she was just lost in staring at the man of her dreams, she saw him kissing the sacred Black Stone Hajre Aswad and then he took her near the Kabba wall and said
" here's your beloved Qibla... "

She stared all over the Qibla with fascinating eyes and caressed the black sacred cloth then she placed her both palms over the black cover and placed her forehead there then she started crying while talking to her Allah in her heart

" shukar... Shukar Alhamdulillah... Words are not enough to describe what I'm feeling right now Allah... You just give me the biggest blessing of my life you give me a feeling of the life of Jannah in this world... you just filled my life with endless happiness by blessing me with your most beloved servant shukar shukar... I love him a lot, I love him so much just make me give him all of the happiness I can give I wanna make him the happiest Allah... Please keep us both together and be firm on our Deen. "

Abdullah was feeling so happy while seeing Hezlin witnessing her dream come true then he speak in his heart while caressing the covers of Kabba

" I'm so thankful to you Allah... I'm so thankful that I'm that luckiest man who fulfilled her dream... Thank you so much for making me the happiest man on this earth... I'm complete Alhamdulillah I'm complete with her... Just be pleased with both of us and shower your countless blessings on us. "

After that they performed their other rituals of Umrah and at night they both were sitting in front of The Kabba as Abdullah was wrapping his arm around Hezlin's shoulders and she rested her head over his shoulder and they both were staring at The Kabba.

" I've seen all of this in my dream once. "
Abdullah looked down at her as he heard her words then she looked up to meet his eyes and they both stared into each other's eyes she nodded her head and said " yes Abdullah... I saw you in my dream about four years ago, I didn't see your face but I heard your voice... "

She pulled away from him and turned her body to him fully then she sniffed as tears started to form in her eyes and Abdullah was staring at her admiringly then she looked up at him and said
" I was walking on the streets of Makkah while you were holding my hand and... And you bring me here in Masjid-Al-Haram and you lead the way towards Qibla still holding my hand and I was just staring at your back figure... You wrapped your arms around my figure while performing tawaf and make me kiss Hajre Aswad... I saw everything the same as what happened today Abdullah and you know what? You told me the same words in my dream...

" Are you happy Angel... '' and that's when I got up with wide open eyes and I wasn't believing what I just saw. " Her eyes were filled with tears then Abdullah lifted up her veil and cupped her face then he wiped her tears while cupping her face and she closed her eyes then he said

" I was here then when you saw that dream... It was my first Umrah and I just accepted Islam my love... " She opened her eyes and looked back and forth in his eyes with a pained smile on her face then he said " before starting my Umrah I was sitting just here where we are sitting right now and I make a dua for you I ask you form Allah, I ask him to make you feel that you are here and performing Umrah while I was holding your hijab in my arms. "

Her lips trembled after hearing his words then he smiled and said " I dedicated my first Umrah to you my love... To the one who was the reason that I was able to find my right path, the one because of whom I was able to find the most beautiful religion, the one because of whom I was able to come here at the most beautiful place in this whole world so she does deserve a gift in return and I gifted you my first Umrah on your behalf... And every year I came here and it was my duty to perform Umrah on your behalf..."