Part 6

Jungkook's POV

" I'll teach you something about punishment. "

She suddenly opened her eyes and looked up at me with eyes full of tears, I smirked while I was sitting on my one knee touching the floor while my other arm was resting on the other knee.

A tear fell from her eye then I said " now I'll see how you offer your Salah. " she didn't speak anything but was silently staring at me and tears were streaming down her eyes, I got up from the floor and looked down at her sitting figure on the floor while tucking my both hands in my pants pockets.

She looked towards the clock on her right side up at the wall and it only remained 10 minutes in getting 3 O'clock she then looked at her lap and then I saw she tried to stand up on her feet but she again sat on the floor while I heard a whimper left her mouth and that's how I smirked when I get that she got a sprain and now she can't move on her own and she will need my help to make her stand up and that's how I'll make her prove wrong that she's untouchable.

I was smirking while looking at her suddenly she stood up while holding the wooden rack while saying " Bismillah. " and I found her standing straight In front of me but she didn't look at me, I remained shocked while looking at her like this and then she moved her eyes around in my room and her gaze stopped at the door of the bathroom at her left side beside the wooden rack.

She walked slowly with a limp towards the bathroom while using the rack as a support and I could hear her whispers clearly, I clenched my jaws and followed her while taking slow steps then I saw she entered in the bathroom and stood Infront of the vanity basin.

I was silently staring at her outside the bathroom, she then opened the pin of her hijab around her neck and left it open but her head was still covering with the hijab cap and the scarf then she opened the tap and started to do her Ablution ( wudu ).

She poured water in her mouth 3 times and spit out the water then she put the water in her nostrils with her palm 3 times and then she washed her face 3 times while reciting something, she then tucked her sleeves up and washed her right arm three times then left arm after that she kissed her both thumb nails while reciting something I didn't understand and caressed her head with her hands and then her neck with the back of her palms.

I was lost in staring at her and was carefully noticing her each and every move after that she placed her both palms on the marble shelf and closed her eyes.

I joined my eyebrows in confusion that what happened to her then I heard a whimper left her mouth and I felt my heart skipped a beat, she grabbed her injured foot and removed her shoes then she placed it under the basin and washed it.

After that she has to wash her other foot but she found it difficult because she couldn't stand on her other feet then I walked towards her and stood at the entrance of the door and asked with a grin " want me to wash your foot for you huh? "

She looked at me with a serious look in her face eyes still watery and red then she gulped down her Saliva and poured water in her both palms and threw the water on her feet, she again repeated to process to wash it thoroughly and I saw her shoes also get wet because she wasn't able to remove her shoes so she washed her foot as it is.

I scoffed while poking my cheeks then she turned off the tap and walked slowly towards me, I moved away from her way to see how far she can go with that limp and how she gonna pray now then I saw she walked with the support of the wooden rack.