Part 17

" I missed you so much my baby. "

She kissed his cheeks and then she smiled while looking at him he then smiled and said " I'm sorry for leaving without meeting you... please forgive me."

She slapped his cheek lightly and said
" you know that I can't be angry with you for more than a minute that's why you took full advantage of this hmm. "

He chuckled and then he looked at his Appa " Appa... my dear Appa. " he ran towards him who was watching both of his children while smiling affectionately then he hugged his Appa while saying Assalamu alaikum Appa. " and then he tightened his grip around his father's body and said " I missed you all Appa. "

Mr mehmat kissed his forehead and asked him " how are you my son. " he nodded his head and said " I'm well and good Alhamdulillah you tell me... how's Eomma why didn't she come. "

" she was doing preparations for you... let's go home and meet her hmm. " Mr mehmat replied then he nodded his head while smiling and looked at Hezlin who was already looking at her father and brother smilingly then he opened his arm for her and signaled her to come she walked near him and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders while pulling her near him then he kissed her forehead and said " my precious sister. "

Mr. Mehmat went to take a taxi while Hezlin and Altan were following them talking and laughing about his foreign life.

They came back home and Altan met his mother she cried after meeting him for a long time then he said " why are you crying... no I'm here. " she wiped her tears and said " enough with these studies... now I won't let you go these father daughter have their own world and I missed you all the time. "

They all laughed at her statement and Mr Mehmat said " now your son is here and you'll say these things when he wasn't here then me and my daughter were the most good people around you right? "

They again laughed at his statement and Hezlin said " come on have breakfast and rest a little hmm. " they all had breakfast together while they shared some talks and then they all went into their rooms to have a rest.

Hezlin came in her room and wasn't feeling like sleeping she then walked towards her book shelf and was Searching for a book of Prophet Muhammad SAW's Ahadees.

She took out the book from her book shelf and grabbed her note book from the table then she sat on her bed and opened the hadees book and started highlighting her favourite Ahadees.

She then started noting down them in her note book just then Altan came in her room and she looked up at him " you didn't sleep? " she asked and again moved her attention back at her notebook.

He came and lay down at the side of her legs then he rested his head over his palm and said " nah... I wanna spend my time with you. " she chuckled and said " then you'll say I give you Headache so go and rest a little. "

He noticed what she was doing then he said " then give me as much headache as you want cuz I miss all of this so bad... and I wanna hear all of this from you. "

She laughed a little and asked him " first tell me you didn't involved yourself in any haram activity there! Or you didn't miss any Salah. " he shook his head and said " I didn't... I promise. "

She smiled brightly and said " that's my good boy. " then she asked him " you offered Jumma every week or not? " he smiled and said " I did... I never missed my Jumma prayer. " she moved near him and patted his face then she said " I'm proud of you. "

He then told her " do you know I helped my friend to become a Muslim. " she looked at him with an amused look on her face and asked " really... MashAllah this is such a good work you have done Altan. "