Part 28

Abdullah's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I was going to Madrassa and I was taking Quran recitation teaching from Molana, I always left after offering my Fajar Salah and spends my whole day there because I wanted to learn expeditiously.

It was a usual night I came back home after offering my Isha prayer and as I entered in the house while doing my zikar on my rosary in my hand I saw Dad was sitting in the living room while he was watching the TV then I said
" Assalamu alaikum Dad. "

He looked in my direction and said
" where have you been Jungkook... I'm seeing you have started to spend your time out of the house more than necessary... you don't have any worry about your work and business huh? "

I felt a little harshness in his voice then I replied to him a calm voice " Dad I go to Madrassa I need to take Quran recitation lessons and I need to give my proper attention there. " he looked at me with an angry look and said " do whatever you want but give time to your work too or your religion just tell you to ignore everything and just remain clinge to a specific thing huh? "

I licked my lips and took a deep breath then I said " Dad please... I'll do whatever you say but please don't talk about my religion like this... you want me to join the office hmm... I'll do it... tell me what else you want? "

I saw his frown settle a little and he looked towards the TV then he said " I'm tired of handling all of this just join from tomorrow I don't want any excuse do you understand? "

I pressed my lips while I took a deep breath then I said " okay Dad. " with that I was about to go in my room but Mom stopped me and said " eat something Abdullah. " I shook my head and said
" I had my dinner at Madrassa. "

She then asked me " what did you eat? "
I pursued my lower lip out and replied
" flatbread with vegetable curry and dates with milk. " she looked at me with a pained smile and asked " that simple food? You never ate that simple my son. "

I smiled and said " it's my Prophet's favourite food so it's mine too... and I ate 2 flatbread and the milk glass was not that small Molana specially asked them to bring a big mug as you know this big body needs a big size potion. "

She laughed at my statement and then I also laughed a little while looking at her with that I left from there towards my room. As I came into my room I took a bath and changed into comfy clothes while I took out my Qaida from my bag and went to the terrace. I sat there on the couch and started to learn my lesson while I've completed my half Qaida and Molana praised me that my learning speed is pretty fast and good or maybe it's because I was so excited to learn Quran but I also believe that Allah is opening my mind and helping me to learn expeditiously.

After revision of my lesson I got up from the couch and walked towards the cupboard then I took out my suit and placed it on the couch in my room so I can get ready in the morning on time because I decided to go to Madrassa first and then I'll go to the office at 8 while I'll talk to Molana to give me extra lessons at weekends.

With that I lay down on my bed while I was staring at the ceiling and was thinking about Hezlin then I speak to myself " it's feeling so hard to go there Angel... how will I be able to spend my time there without you... I've no courage to go there Angel I've no courage. "

I felt tears in my eyes and then I closed my eyes while I turned to my side and snuggled my face in the pillow then I looked up towards my cupboard and got up from the bed, I walked towards the cupboard and took out Hezlin's Hijab then I took the hijab with me towards my bed and lay down there while I placed her Hijab on my face and then I slept while inhaling her scent.