Part 41

Before start reading this chapter it's my humble request to all my precious readers to pray for our Palestinian brothers and sisters and innocent children... They don't deserve whatever is going on with them... They are the most brave people to ever exist on this earth I salute to the level of their Taqwa, patience and Tawakkul they have on Allah and they are fighting till their last breaths for our sacred land so it's our duty to pray for their safety if we can't do anything more still we can make dua for them... Please please recite this dua for them... Please

المُسْلِمِِينَ فِي فِلِسطِينَ وفي كُلِّ مَكَانٍ، يَا ذَا الجَلالِ وَالإِكْرِامِ.

O Allah! Rectify the affairs of the Muslims in Palestine and in every place, O Lord of Majesty and Bounty.

__________________

" Angel. "

He immediately got up from his seat with a wide smile and eyes sparkled in joy as he saw her in front his eyes, he felt his heart beat started rising and he took a glance at camelia and she understood then she bowed her head a little and left from there while Hezlin nodded her head a little to her and thanked her.

As she left from there Hezlin closed the door behind her and lifted up her veil while Abdullah took fast steps towards her and she also walked towards him, he opened his arms for her as she hugged him over his shoulder and he picked her up in the air while wrapping his arms around her waist and squeal " yah I love you so much Angel... Love u love u love youuuuu... "

She giggled and looked down at his face and said " it's so easy to make you happy huh! You don't demand efforts you never let me do any effort for you instead you yourself do a lot of efforts for me while I never ask you to do. "

He made her stand on her feet and cupped her face then he placed a soft kiss on her temple and looked deep into her eyes then he speak in a low voice " you said you never did any effort for me huh?
How many times I told you and I'll tell you again and again whatever I am today is just because of you my love, if you hadn't came in my life I would have never find my right path you were the source of my right path and whatever you are doing right now for me is not less then efforts, who makes lunch specially for their husband when he can have lunch at his office and if one can make then who brings lunch on her own to his office huh? It's you my love it's your kind of efforts and I love everything you do for me to show your love and affection... You are my Queen for sure. "

She smiled while tilting her head then he caressed her cheeks and said " I'm so happy today... I'm seeing you at the same place in the same spot where we part our ways from each other, the same colour of your Abaya the veil the only difference is today you came here to give me your love and I can touch you, make love with you, call you mine... Look my love how far we have come from those suffering days. "

She was silently staring back and forth in his dark orbs then she moved near him and pulled him near her by grabbing his collars she then placed a soft kiss over his lips.

After they pulled away from each other they both joined their foreheads together then Hezlin speak " I'll make more memories with you in this room so you will forget those sufferings and will only remember our love moments, we have so many good memories here... Right? "

He smiled while caressing her cheeks and speak in a low deep voice " yeah my favourite memory is when you taught me Ablution here and offered prayer when I was in a meeting and you specially came near me and blew air on my face. "

She chuckled and replied " let's have lunch first then I'll do your favourite things again... Here in your room okay? "
He moved his face away from her to look at her then he asked her in an amused voice " really? You'll offer your Salah here? " she nodded her head and said
" I'll offer my Salah and you'll sit beside me just like you used to do, you'll lean on the prayer mat while I'll make dua for you just like we used to do... You'll do this for me right? "