Part 14

Hezlin came back to work after two days and went to her cabin then Aliya saw her and said " how are you doing now? You are looking so weak what has happened to you? "

She placed her things on her desk and said " nothing special I just got a cold and it leads me to have a fever and I'm bad at handling this fever thing it always makes me weak but Alhamdulillah I'm fine now."

Aliya hummed in response then Hezlin said " I will go and fix Mr Jeon's room he must be coming at any time. " she left from there and was going towards his room but Mr Park came in her way and said " miss Hezlin please come with me for a second I need to talk to you. "

She nodded her head and went with him to his office, as they both entered in he signaled her to sit on the couch and he also sat beside her then she asked him
" is everything okay sir? "

He shook his head and said " someone leaked our personal information from the warehouse and now our marketing level is going down because there are the same products as ours but they accused us for stealing their ideas while it was ours and the legal authorities are already there. "

She joined her eyebrows in confusion and said " but how did this happen? " he then gave her a pin drive and said " everything is in this pin drive, I want you to take this to Mr Jeon's home. "

She joined her eyebrows in confusion and said " but why me sir? You should go there and give them this instead he must be coming at any time." he shook his head and said " he's not coming today and I've to go warehouse to prevent something huge loss to happen and I will find that who's behind all of this and you'll take this there so Mr Seong can also have a look of it. "

She took a deep breath then he said " go and grab your things the driver is waiting for you outside the building. " she nodded her head and left from there, she came into her cabin and gathered her things then Aliya asked her " where are you going? "

" to Mr Jeon's house. " every one looked at her with wide eyes and questionable look on their faces then she took a sigh and said " Mr Park gave me this pin drive to take there that's it. " with that she left from there and entered in the elevator, as she reached the ground floor she gets in the car which was standing out there and the driver drove towards Jungkook's house.

She felt a strange feeling in her heart and then she looked at her hands which was sweating a little she then closed her eyes and started doing her zikar, after sometime they reached near a society where she saw big and luxury mansions everywhere and then they turned towards a sloppy street and then after a minute of drive the car stopped Infront of a huge black gate while it's top was covered with big tree leaves and surroundings was covered with big walls.

The driver told the guard about their identity and then Hezlin got out of the car and showed him her office identity card he opened the gate and let her go in.

As she entered she saw wide walkways and greenery around the walkways everywhere, then she heard the guard said " please follow these walkways and you'll reach the entrance door. "

She nodded her head and followed the walkways while looking at her surroundings which were all green and flowery and there were fountains too then she said " MashAllah this is so beautiful. " at a point she stopped when she saw a big luxury mansion Infront of her eyes and there were luxury cars standing Infront of the mansion and one of them was Jungkook's Mercedes Benz and there was also his bike was standing too and the workers were cleaning the cars.

She walked towards the 3 step stairs and stepped up on them and then she opened the big door and entered in slowly, she saw all white interior of the house with light grey touchings and the marble was also all while with grey highlights in it as cleas as a mirror that she could see her reflection in it.