Part 1

Jungkook's POV

" What the hell?... That's fu*king cheating he pushed him on purpose. " I heard John speak while I was also looking at the screen how the opponent kicked his leg to Warner our mate and he fell with his bike while he was already winning.

I was silently looking at the screen with a straight look on my face resting back with my bike crossing my legs and arms In front of my chest then John speak beside me " yah why are you silent bro if we lose this race we will get into hell a lot of debt man are you listening to me? "

" Shh... Relax John. " I speak while pushing my hair back running my fingers through them then he looked at me with a confused look on his face
" really man? "

" You think I'll let this happen huh? " a smirk was plastered on my face then I sat over my bike and put on my helmet, he came beside me and speak in a shocking voice " you can't make it up in such a short time they are so far and close to the reaching line. "

I scoffed and shook my head a little then I signaled him to move back and started my bike while I revived up the engine and it was ready to make a vroom sound then I shut my helmet glass and left from there at highest speed ever.

I almost nearly dodged all the vehicles around me while driving at the speed of light focusing straight on my path, it only left 10 minutes to complete the race and I have to reach at our winning point in these 10 minutes then I speak to myself
" come on princess... Make daddy win tonight. "

With that I sped up the bike and crossed the whole route in the meantime and reached near the opponent biker just then I raised up the glass of my helmet and looked at him while showing him the middle finger and a smirk was plastered on my face.

He sped up his bike while finding me on the spot and I scoffed while I shut down the glass of my helmet and speed up the bike, I drove past him like a lightning wave while dodging him and reached the winning spot before him.

As I stopped my bike with a sudden drift everyone came running towards me while screaming and shouting with joy and then I removed my helmet and Ava came near me and hugged me immediately while jumping in excitement " yeah... Baby we won yeah... You are amazing. "

I chuckled at her excitement and grabbed her ponytail in my fist then I pulled her away from me a little to look at her face then I kissed her on her lips aggressively while cupping her face with another hand and she responded back to my kiss with the same force.

I broke the kiss and pushed her away from me and got off the bike while Warner and John came and hugged me and I asked them still hugging " so I saved you guys as usual huh? "

He pulled away from me and smacked my arm then he said " you are my champion bro... Let's go and get your heavenly treat." I groaned while arching my head backwards then I said " I need this so bad though. "

With that the opponents came on the spot and the leader of theirs came near me then he said " you think you can cheat and I'll let you go that easily huh? "

I showed him my phone to make him watch how his mate cheated in the race by kicking off Warner then I speak with a straight face " you started and I ended it simple. "

With that I signaled him to take out our bet money and he glared at me then I arched my eyebrow and he placed 2 thick dollar Bill envelopes in my hand and left from there.