Part 29

If Allah ever wants us to meet...I promise I'll wait for you ... I promise... I'll pray for you Jeon that you find your right path. "

That's when my eyes got wide open while I took a deep breath and looked at my surroundings while I was still breathing heavily and I was feeling so hot around me, I got up to sit and rested my hands over bed's edge while I was staring at the floor with wide eyes as her words were echoing through my ears.

I looked up towards the ceiling and stared back and forth silently then I saw the time and it was 2:30 am means it was Tahajjud prayer time as I remembered once sheikh told me Tahajjud is Allah's one of beloved Salah and he only make those wake-up at this time whom he loves to meet when the other ones are sleeping.

I gulped down my Saliva and got up from the bed then I did my Ablution and went to the next room beside my bedroom. My prayer mat was already there with the other prayer mat I placed as Hezlin's one then I stood on my prayer mat and looked at my left side on hezlin's prayer mat I gulped down my saliva as this was my first ever Tahajjud prayer and I was thinking what it would feel like to pray Tahajjud as I could feel that I'm invited specially here.

I closed my eyes while I took a deep breath and raised my hands up towards my ears while saying AllahuAkbar then I started the Salah while reciting in a little loud voice.

I did ruku and when I kneeled down on the floor for prostration and rested my forehead on the ground I felt a wave of shiver in my whole body and I felt tears in my eyes as I closed my eyes and felt I am prostrating in front of Allah's Throne and he's saying ask for anything my beloved servent.

My tears didn't stop and a whimper left my mouth while I said " your mercy... I want your mercy Allah... calm my heart and soul... you know that I love her so much and no one can understand me better than you... just calm my heart ya Ilahi... please have mercy on me... please forgive me if I'm asking much please forgive me. "

With that I did my 2nd Sajdah and continued my Salah while I was continuously seeking his mercy and forgiveness in sujood and my tears never stopped even for a single second during my Salah.

As I finished my Salah I was silently staring at the prayer mat and was thinking about my dream then I looked up at the ceiling and said " help me to find her... she never promised me for anything and if she's waiting for me then help me to find her Ya Allah... please. "

I did my zikar after that and make a dua then I lay down on the prayer mat while I caressed her prayer mat beside me and then I slept there.

At my usual time I got up for Fajar and got ready then I left my house. After praying Fajar I reached at Madrassa and started my lesson... While after I was done with my lesson Molana told me
" Abdullah I have to go to my hometown for some days so will it be okay for you to take lessons from one of the teachers in Madrassa. "

I smiled and nodded my head then I said
" don't worry about me just go and come back soon till then I'll take lessons from anyone you'll ask. " he hummed in response and said " it will take me one week as I need to look after my Madrassa there too while it is being handled by my son and my wife so I'll be back in short hmm. "

I nodded my head then he said " okay then go for your work and today is Jumma so make sure to offer your Jumma prayer hmm and make sure to recite Drood sharif all day. " I smiled and nodded my head " I will Insha'Allah. "

" hmm so meet Mr Yousuf tomorrow in his class hmm I'll ask him to give you lessons in alone time at night it will be more helpful for you. " he assured me while patting my shoulders and I nodded my head then I kissed the back of his palms and said " take care of yourself Molana will meet you after a week Insha'Allah. "