Chapter 69-Night

Taehyung was having the second round of drink as the night went on. The official guests , celebrities and families were left to their own rooms , leaving him along with his friends.

Tae gulped down the mouthful of foul tasting liquid and slams the glass down.His senses were sluggish with each passing second.A feeling of thrill made his body and mind relax.

"Busy?", a hushed voice comes from behind, sending shiver up his spine.

He whips around, already wearing a small smile. It isn’t until he sees the man whom the voice belongs to that his expression falls into a frown.

He doesn’t know why he thought it was Jungkook; the two sound nothing alike. While Jungkook’s voice is low and soft, with a barely discernible lilt of playfulness, Kai’s voice is an octave higher, sharp and confident.

Taehyung shook his head, pouring himself another drink.He hadn't seen Jungkook after they nearly kis-.....He hiccups when those memories rushed into his mind.The fluttering feelings in his stomach made him blush.He bite his lips as his mind clouded with the thought of Jungkook.

The tight grip on his waist which still burned with fire.Those piercing gaze that pinned him breathless.And that wildly beating heart of hyung under his palm..... Everything felt like a dream....a very beautiful dream!

"Tae?". There was a sudden weight and heat against taehyung's side, and he peered over to find kai's face very close to his own.

Taehyung squint his brow, blinking his eyes twice as he watches Kai's face.Kai had a cute , charming eyes-...An another hiccup left tae's mouth as they stared long.

Tae leans forward slowly and cups Kai's face with his both hand.He pinches those chubby cheeks making Kai grumble.

"What are you doing, tae?".Kai asks amused.

"Youuu are c-cutee".Tae stutter on his words yet his voice held the seriousness that Kai found quite funny.

"You think I'm cute?".

Taehyung's lips tugged up slightly as he nod his head.He tried half-heartedly to shrug kai off his shoulder before giving up and taking another drink from his whiskey.

"But I'm cutest".He says shyly as he took a small sip from his glass.

"Right!".Kai agrees with a soft smile."you're a cutie".

Tae giggle and strech his hand to pour another drink,when Kai pulls him up in his feet."Come on, Let's get this cutie to his room then".

Kai was supporting him with an arm around his waist and shoulder , leaning his body more into him."Wha-".

"You are drunk-".Kai says concerned."And It's already late!".

Tae scoff but smile eventually, slapping Kai's hand away."I am not that drunk. I can go m-myself".He nudge Kai's shoulder playfully."Help hobi to get his room".

Kai looks past tae to Hoseok who is sleeping on the bar counter.He sighs and glance back at tae in hesitation."Tae I-".

"D-Don't worry, I'll get myyy room in one piece".Tae says reasoning out further arguments with a chuckle.

Kai could only smile seeing the charming boxy smile that directed at him.His mind easing and heart skipping a beat staring at the most beautiful man he ever met, A man who deserves to be the happiest yet not allowing himself to be happy............

____________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung went to his suite room and soon find himself under the hot shower.

The water slide down wetting his hair and flows through his skin making him calm.He stood feeling his body relax in each passing second.

Taehyung's mind slowly wanders to Jungkook and his lips tugs upwards without he himself knowing.

He was happy yet dissatisfied.With each touch of Jungkook,his skin burned in desire.He wanted more...

And that thought scared him.The feeling of losing that warmth from his body made him crazy.When Jungkook stepped away making him feel cold and empty...he was hurt.

And there he realised once again, In a game of hearts, it was he who would always lose..........

Steams warps around his arms and legs as he step out of shower.He grab a towel and warp it around his waist, rubbing his plam against the foggy surface of mirror untill his face cames to view.

He straightened the diamond band ring that tangled around his neck.Tae couldn't help but to admit how beautifully the ring hangs around him..He runs his fingers through the shining ring, hearing his heartbeat in ear.

He slowly step out of the bathroom and close the door behind only to met with the familiar dark and intense eyes.Taehyung stand there, watching jungkook, as he bite his lips.His heart was beating erratically as his naked body pinned under those piercing gaze.

Jungkook swallowed heavily, eyes instinctively following the path from taehyung's sharp collar bones, and down to his firm chest , lean waist and then down-

Jungkook ripped his gaze away and fastly turns around.He was in a daze.The attraction was undeniable.And it was intoxicating.

Jungkook's heart was beating in his ear with each footsteps of younger.His jaw clench when taehyung's breath falls over his neck.

It's only several seconds later, when fragrant body warped around him from behind , that Jungkook realise he is standing motionless, utterly perplexed.

And a tiny bit terrified.