Chapter 52-You care?

Jungkook opened the door of home , supporting taehyung in other hand.Younger was stumbling and was too sleepy at the time they arrived home.

Jungkook made tae sit on the couch gently and walks to the kitchen to get something to drink as tae said he is thirsty.He pour some water into the glass and enter the living room only to see tae stood staring at their wedding frame that hung on the wall.

It was a photo of them after taking their vows infront of the priest.Tae was blushing with deep red colour coating his face and Jungkook had his infamous bunny smile on his lips.Their eyes were shining in happiness.

Jungkook cleared his throat making aware of his presence.Tae only averted his eyes from the photo when Jungkook forwarded the glass of water.

Tae stared at the glass for so long and then glance at Jungkook before taking it and gulping down.

Taehyung blink his eyes that hardly open now and turn around when Jungkook casually supported him to walk.

"I can walk myself".Tae shrugs but Jungkook didn't budge as he helped tae to walk forward.

"Let me help,You are drunk".

"Leave me hyung,I told you I'm not drunk!".Tae pulled away from Jungkook trying to climb the stairs with his trembling legs.

Jungkook sighs but didn't argue anymore as he let tae walk by himself.He follows younger not so far in worries.His heart nearly jumps out whenever tae stumbled on steps or when tae misses a step.

He sigh in relief as he noticed there was only few more steps to climb until they get on first floor.But he paused when tae stopped suddenly.

"Are you alright taehyung? Do you feel anything uneasy?". Jungkook enquired in concern.He was going to move beside tae when taehyung groaned suddenly turning around.

Jungkook's steps ceases as he studied the annoyance in younger's face."Why do you care hyung?".

"Wha-".

"Why do you care if I fall or I feel uncomfortable?! Why do you care if I'm drunk?And why are you following me like I'm a porcelain doll that will break if I fall? Tell me Why.Do.You.Care?". Taehyung spat the words as his face drains all colour.His jaw clench and his eyes sharpen as he continued.

"YOU didn't cared even a little bit when you sent me away.You didn't cared if I'm alive or not. You throw me away from your life like I'm nothing to you. And now you are caring?!. Don't humour me,hyung.You don't care about me. YOU. DON'T. FU*KING. CARE . ABOUT. ME!". Tae breath heavily as he shouted his lungs out.

"Your words are full of lies.You are a stone hearted man who doesn't gave a fuck about anyone or anything. I'm fool who loved you.A FUCKING FOOL THAT FELL FOR YOU!".

Jungkook flinched by the each word of younger.He clenched his fist as he look down at his feet.He couldn't withhold those raw fire in tae's eyes.

Tae squeezed close his eyes when a lone tear fall from his eyes. "A stupid that hoped you did care for me, A stupid who waited for you like a puppy waiting for it's master! I was so pathetic hoping you did care about me for once".Tae mumbled, harshly wipe his face and turning away from Jungkook.

Jungkook's throat become dry as he stood there froze.He knew tae is right.That's the truth.He had abandoned tae, his taehyung.

Jungkook's looks down in shame and guilty.He was expecting some exploding like these from the first day tae had arrived here.Tae was acting like they were cool but Jungkook knew they weren't.Afterall no one could forget the past that easily.

Jungkook slowly looks up when he heard the footsteps again.Tae had resumed the steps with those trembling legs as he leans to the wall for support.

Jungkook follows younger in silence despite of the warth and warning from tae.Tae laughs looking Jungkook over his shoulder and shook his head.

Right then tae stumble over a steps.Then he feels himself falling ,the floor become much too close to comfort.He clamps his eyes and braces for the wind to be knocked out of him.

"Fu*k!". Somehow he landed on broad chest of Jungkook.The strong rippled and muscled arm held him securely yet safely.He slowly opens his eyes ,only to meet with the concerned pair of those piercing gaze.Tae's chest raising and falling fastly as he stares up at the face infront of him.

He push Jungkook away from him and snarl fiercely. "I don't need your help!".

Tae stumble forward as he walks into his room and slammed shut the door with a lod thud.Jungkook stood frozen where tae had left him before climbing down the stairs slowly.

His shoulder slumped down as he sat on the couch in the living room.The bright silvery moon lights were scattered around the room through the darkness.

He sighed rubbing his forehead as he stared at the big wedding frame that hanged on the wall.

Jungkook's heart squeezes a little, aware about the six years they spent apart from each other.They all changed.Of course they did.That's what happens when they grow up.

People change.But aren't they still the same people who liked one another once?