Chapter 33-Hurt

Taehyung glanced at the clock,a big yawn leaving his mouth.It was near to midnight and Jungkook has yet to came home.

Tae stared at the well served foods on the dining table before sighing.The food might become cold and won't taste good as earlier! His shoulder slumped down at the thought.

Taehyung again glanced at the door expecting Jungkook's face.Today he cooked everything hyung likes and now it all going to vain.

After they returned from Jeju Island, taehyung knew something had changed in between them.Hyung was acting strange and distant.But when taehyung enquired about it to Jungkook, hyung only shrugged saying it is because of heavy work load in office.

Tae didn't knew work could affect someone this deeply.Jungkook wasn't even spending time with him like in the past,nor hyung comes home early.Jungkook is so busy to the point that they rarely saw each other.

Tae pouted thinking dejectedly.Does hyung have that much to do in 'Jeon inc'?.. maybe??-No! To be honest tae don't know!

Even before when Jungkook had lots to do but never did once Jungkook showed any sign of indifference towards him.

But now a days Jungkook seemed awkward with him.Jungkook does drawing a boundary even when they are together and it making taehyung really sad.

The sound of car parking made taehyung to came out from his train of thoughts.He instantly went to open the door for Jungkook.

But the way Jungkook's face twisted in discomfort after seeing him made tae sad.

"Welcome home, hyung! ".Tae smiled ignoring the sudden pang in his heart.

Maybe Jungkook is tired.Yes , that it is! Hyung must be tired!!.

"Taehyung,Why are you up this late?".

Taehyung startles hearing the sharp undertone in jungkook's voice but become happy sensing the concern in it.

"Ofcourse I was waiting for you,hyung!".Tae beamed taking the coat from Jungkook's hand and walks towards the dining table.He didn't heard the long sigh,nor did he noticed Jungkook's brow frowning upon his answer.Jungkook rubbed his forehead feeling irritated before following the boy.

"Jungkook hyung,I made your favourites today.But it become cold now that you got so late".Tae pouted before taking the dishes in his hands.

"So let me reheat, so that we can enjoy it together.But I can't guarantee it will taste as good as earlier , however I'll try my best!".Tae chuckled before going to go to the kitchen.

"Taehyung,I had dinner with a friend.So you should eat that yourself".

Taehyung blinked his eyes, turning around to look at Jungkook.What?Hyung had dinner with someone else?So what about him?

Jungkook sighed again seeing how shocked taehyung is.

"I should have called you if I knew you will be waiting for me this late.But then again why did you wait for me?You should had eaten and gone bed early.Moreover don't you have classes tomorrow?". Jungkook loosens his tie while raising his brow questioningly.

Tae bite his lips getting no words to speak.Yes, he have school.So what? Haven't they always ate together?So what's so strange to wait for Jungkook today?Even if it's late tae wanted to have dinner together, that's why he waited.

"Jungkook hyung, Don't worry.I'm used to sleep late".Tae shrugged trying to act cool but failing miserably.

"Also if hyung ate already I won't compel you to eat but can you atleast taste these please?I prepared these only for you.So....". Taehyung scratched his neck feeling embarrassed of being full honesty with Jungkook." I'll reheat it within a sec-".Tae said hopefully, as his hands moved fastly placing the pan on stove and start doing everything like a perfectionist.