Chapter 21-Cooking

Jungkook came home after past midnight at that night.The work load was heavy in the company because of his absence due to the marriage.He entered the house loosening his tie with a sigh.It was very tiring day that he just wants to sleep.

But Jungkook's steps paused at the sight of taehyung on the couch.The boy was sleeping peacefully with his head tilt to side and mouth slightly opened.

Jungkook glances at the clock with a frown realising it was very late before looking back at the boy. Why tae is sleeping on the couch?And what is tae doing here in the living room? Jungkook runs his fingers through hairs while sighing.Shouldn't the boy take a nap on bed if he is tired?

Jungkook shook taehyung's shoulder while gently calling other making tae to open his eyes slowly.

"oh... J-Jungkook hyung...".Tae gave a half sleepy smile to Jungkook as he rubbed his eyes to open.

"Why are you sleeping here, taehyungie?". Jungkook turn to place his jacket on the couch.

"Ofcourse,I was waiting for hyung.but when did I fall asleep?". Taehyung asked more to himself than Jungkook while standing up."Hyung....just fresh up,I made dinner".

"What?..you made dinner?". Jungkook raised his brow clearly confused.

"Yes I made dinner,Why so surprised?".Tae glared seeing the clear disbelief in jungkook's face.Who do hyung think he is?He can cook very well.Tae pouted before sighing.

"Nevermind, today hyung is going to see how lucky you are for having me.So hurry and go fresh up.I will reheat the food".Tae smirked before going to the kitchen making Jungkook curious yet confused.

Jungkook chuckled at the cute stund tae is pulling infront of him.It made him laugh forgetting the tiredness for a moment.Jungkook shook his head, going to his room , curious about the feast that's waiting for him!.

Taehyung placed the foods on the table and was seated when Jungkook came downstairs.They were sitting opposite to each other and taehyung served the dishes on plates.

Jungkook looked at the half burned food infront of him before stifling a laugh.It made him rethink about tae's words about luck.Was he really lucky to have such half burned food after a tiring day?

The food didn't looked eatable at all.Jungkook glanced at the anticipating face of the boy before deciding to give it a try.

Maybe it won't be too bad as it see.

Jungkook chewed the food nodded to himself while glancing at tae who looked slightly anxious.The food was not bad if we ignored the slightest burning and salty taste.It was adjustable.

However Jungkook's heart filled with affection at the thoughts of tae did it for him.The food tasted good to his heart more than how it really was.

"How is it hyung?". Taehyung blinked his eyes egerly, like he wants to get complimented.Tae was tapping his chopsticks on the plate with expectations.

Jungkook smiled looking at the boy."It is good, taehyungie.I like it".

Taehyung relaxed hearing Jungkook's words.A bright boxy smile plastered on his face looking at Jungkook who is egerly eating his food.Tae looked upwards hearing the throat clearing of Jungkook.

"Taehyungie,but you don't have to cook for us,jiya is appointed here for that". Jungkook's words made tae taken aback.His boxy smile dimmed and he felt disappointed in himself.Was the food tasted bad?Tae looked up when Jungkook continued.

"Also it is very dangerous for a kid like you to be in kitchen.There you have to use knife, as well as fire.If you didn't concentrate well enough you may get hurt and it will only make me worry more.So leave the cooking and all, to jiya.You just has to simply enjoy your stay here". Jungkook point out in concern dripping voice.