Chapter 29-Dream

Jungkook was going through the some documents in his laptop while sitting on the bed.Amy had send so many email along with some reports for him to verify.His absence at office was giving everyone a hard time that he has to return to Seoul immediately.

It's not that he can't go to 'Jeon inc' today itself.But leaving tae alone in Jeju will only make that kid sad.Also it is taehyung's very first trip ever.So Jungkook wanted it to be perfect.

He looked at tae who was watching something on phone while sitting beside him on the bed.He told the boy to go and have fun with others,but tae was adamant to stay beside him silently.Except from some small gigglings and laughing ,tae kept quiet as he promised.

Jungkook finished his long ending works after some time and rubbed his eyes tiredly.He glanced at the clock to see it is nearly noon and realised he really took three hours to finish those files.

A long sigh left his mouth at the thought.Jungkook glanced side to see that taehyung was sleeping leaning on his shoulders.A small smile made it way to Jungkook's face at that sight.

Tae was sleeping deeply with his mouth slightly open like a child.Jungkook gently removed others headphone trying not to disturb that peaceful slumber.He then managed to lay down tae in a comfortable position on the bed.

But when Jungkook was adjusting the pillow he noticed tae was squirming in sleep.It was like the boy was having a nightmare or something.The way the boy was sweating,wriggling , frowning showed how much uncomfortable he is .

Jungkook leaned forward and was going to wake the boy up, but stopped hearing incoherent words from tae.

"More..m-more, p-please t-touch me t-there". Tae mumbled in his sleep, tilting his head sideways and bringing his hands downwards.

Jungkook widen his eyes looking at tae's sleeping face and then again at the hands that was sliding inside those pants.Jungkook instantly moved back leading him to fall hard on the ground.

He gulped hard thinking what the hell just had happen.Was tae was having a wet dream?OH SHIT!

Jungkook shake his head embarrassed.The slurry voice,the heavy breath and moreover that face of tae....

why the hell he has to witness all that?

Jungkook squeezed close his eyes, hearing the moaning sounds coming from the boy.The fapping of skin and heavy breathing were so loud in the room.The air shifted uncontrollably hot and uncomfortable to Jungkook's dismay.What's going on?Is tae doing that in his sleep? Fuck!

Jungkook sighed holding his head.His ears got red because of embarassment and he became nervous.Jungkook breathed out some air he was holding in before going to the bathroom immediately and escaping from the room.

Jungkook looked up his face in the mirror that looked like he run a marathon.He poured some water in his hands as he washed his face trying to ignore whatever happened earlier.

It's not like taehyung done anything wrong.The boy was in teenage,So surely he will have some pent ups.Also it is very healthy to jerk off sometimes.Moreover Jungkook is not so innocent so there is nothing wrong.

But what Jungkook couldn't believe is that, why would tae is having such dreams lying beside him.It's not like the boy can control it.but.....

Seeing a kid he treating like a little brother is doing that infront of him was not good at all.Should he had booked separate rooms for them? Jungkook sighed again splashing more water to his face .

____________________________________________________________________________

When tae came downstairs later that day Jungkook had already had lunch and was swimming in indoor swimming pool.

Tae become confused of why hyung didn't wait for him.Usually Jungkook would wait for him to have lunch even how much late he was.Then why?Tae pouted but ate fastly to join with Jungkook in pool.

Tae wore his swimming shorts that Jimin brought for him and went to pool to see almost everyone was there.He smiled widely looking at them and glanced at Jungkook to see hyung is staring back at him.

Tae felt a sudden self consciousness of his body.His body was nearly full on display except that swimwear trunks covering him down.He know he is somewhat looking good from what's Bogum said in the past.But that couldn't minimise his nervousness.

His face heated up at that intence stare from Jungkook.Will hyung like his skin?will his shape attract Jungkook?will hyung fall for him?

Tae smiled shyly at his own thoughts that he didn't payed attention to how slippery that floor is.

"Taehyungie....Be carefull there,it is quite slipper-".Even before he could hear what Jungkook is saying he fallen to the water.Tae gasped feeling scared of the sudden water around him.He slapped his hands around the water feeling suffocated.

But the strong hands of Jungkook brought him upwards.Tae was breathing hard clutching to Jungkook like he would lose his life if his grip loosen.

"Taehyungie...just relax.It is not that deep,so just try to stand".

Tae looked upwards hearing Jungkook and touched his foot slowly to ground still having the tight grip on other.The water was only upto his neck and he could stand straight that he smiled in embarrassment and let go of Jungkook slowly.

The sudden laughing of everyone made tae to scratch his neck feeling shame.

Why is these always happening to him?

Tae pouted splashing the water to everyone's direction.He then leaned closer to Jungkook and stood beside the other.Jungkook was smiling looking at how jin teaching little bora to swim.The little one was crying gripping on Namjoon but jin was being adamant in teaching her.

Tae also looked around to see Yoongi was sitting beside Jimin on the deck.Jimin was lying his head on Yoongi's shoulder and other one was placed hand on Jimin's big stomach.

When tae noticed no one is giving them any attention,then he glanced back to Jungkook and then at Jungkook's fingers.It will be good to intervene their fingers.

Tae got some courage after his dream.He had his very first wet dream and moreover has done something that he never imagined.He jerked off in his sleep while dreaming about hyung.

When he woke up he couldn't believe what he had done, but then again he loved it.The way jungkook's hand were all over his body and the way hyung made him ecstacy...everything was anew but loving. Also it gave him some confidence to be with Jungkook.

Tae slowly brought his hands close to Jungkook's and touched it.But what he couldn't believe was hyung flinched from that and stepped away leaving some distance between them.The startled and uncertain look on Jungkook's eyes made tae gulp.Tae could only look at Jungkook confused.

Jungkook sighed running his fingers through his face and then glancing back at tae subtly.He saw a big pout on tae's lips and the shock on that face.Jungkook shake his head before going from there.

Tae's heart pained seeing Jungkook walk away from him.What ?does Jungkook didn't liked when their hands touched?Did he done anything wrong? What happened? ? ?

Tae poured some water to his face trying to hide that brimming tears in his eyes.