Chapter 54 -Sick

It was dark when Jungkook wake up by a deep voice.He blinked up at the fuzzy ceiling, wondering for a moment why he felt as though he'd been in a fight with hundreds of bludgers.

"You should give him the pills, and if the fever didn't went down by night then came to hospital".

"--see you out, doctor "

Jungkook tried to recognise the voices but it becomes more slurred as he tried to listen.The intense headache was killing him and he was too tired.

His eyes felt heavy as he let it close again.The darkness engulfed him slowly.

The next time when he woke up ,he saw a blurry vision of someone beside him as though he couldn't make out their face."Taehyung?".

Jungkook felt a warm hand comfortably slide through his hair over his shoulder in response.Jungkook's lips tugged up as he snuggle more into the warmth.He felt a sense of relief washed over him from the mere presence of younger beside him.

"What's the time now?". Jungkook muttered as his voice is rough and low.

"It's almost dinner ".Tae said smoothing a damp hair from Jungkook's forehead.

Tae slid his hand through Jungkook’s hair and down the curve of his neck, giving it a gentle squeeze.Jungkook's eyes were dropping slowly relaxing into the touch. “Don't sleep, I’m getting food".

"No I'm not hung-".

"Hyung,Don't be stubborn right now.You have to eat something and should take pills .You are burning up!". Taehyung's voice had a mix of concern and fury as Jungkook noted.

Taehyung didn't gave Jungkook any time to argue again before disappearing from the room.Jungkook felt a sense of disappoint washing over him when the warm hand left his body making it more cold.

Soon tae had settled beside Jungkook on the bed with a bowl of rice ,hot soup and fruits.He helped Jungkook up as gently as he could , placing more pillows behind him to lean back to headboard as he sat.

"Come on , open your mouth".Tae waited placing a spoon of steamy soup infront of Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook pushed the spoon back  and mumbled something incoherent, lifting his eyes to look at tae in question.

Tae narrowed his eyes , slightly annoyed of Jungkook's stubbornness."What are you on about now? Hurry up and drink the soup before it's gets cold".

Jungkook cleared his throat as he spoke slowly."Did you ate taehyungie?".

There was a pin drop silence in the room after Jungkook's question settled.Tae stared back at Jungkook  through the tensed silence before shaking his head and sigh.

A small smile sprout on taehyung's lips as though he tried hard to mask it."I will eat after you eat something.So have this soup like a good boy you are!".

Jungkook chuckled hearing younger's words.He beamed in joy as he saw the small boxy smile on tae's lips.His heart was relieved despite the tiredness in his body.

He slowly drink the soup and had some spoonful of rice as tae continued to feed him.Jungkook had to put a fight with tae for taehyung to stop serving him.

Tae handed the glass of water along with three pills into Jungkook's hand that Jungkook had to gulp down distastefully.

Jungkook heaved a sigh of relief as he could finally settle back to bed.The tasteless food and the coldness only left him dissatisfied.

He lie down on the bed feeling more energized than before.He turned to tae when tae had opened his closet.

"Jungkook hyung, Let's get you out of that suit.You look uncomfortable".