History repeating 1x09

Start from the beginning

"Great so I'm being haunted."

"I don't get it. Why Emily?"Elena asks her.

"Grams said she was a powerful witch back in the Civil War days, and that this medallion was hers. A witch's talisman.And Ana how did you know it was her talisman?"

"I thought I saw it before and when you now mentioned Emily I realised I saw it on a picture with her when Sheila was explaining witch talismans to me."

"And it all started when you got the necklace?"Elena asks her.

"I think she's using it to communicate with me."

"She most definitely is."

"Okay,not helping, what does Grams say about it?"Elena says to me then asks Bonnie.

"I can't call her. She's gonna tell me to embrace it. I don't want to embrace it, I want it to stop.You sure don't know more."I shook my head.

____________________________________

As we were preparing dinner. Elena gives Caroline a look so Care sighs  says"I'm sorry. There. I said it. If you want the ugly-ass necklace, keep it. It's yours."

"Will you hate me if I tell you I threw it away?"Bonnie looks ate her guilty and says.

"You threw it away?"Caroline says annoyed.

"I know it sounds crazy, but the necklace was giving me nightmares. I had to get rid of it."

"You could have just given it back to me."

"Why? So you could give it back to Damon?"I interrupt her.

"Screw Damon. Are we doing manicures or what? Who has their kit?"

"Mine's in my bag."Bonnie says.

Care rifles through Bonnie's purse for the manicure kit "So, Elena...how long do you think this fight with Stefan's gonna last? Is it...like a permanent thing?"

"I don't know, Caroline."Elena tells her.

"Why are you such a little liar, Bonnie?"Care suddenly gets angry and says.

"What?"Bonnie asks confused.

"Caroline!"Elena and I say astonished.

Caroline holds up the crystal.And Bonnie, Elena and I gape at her in shock.

" I'm not lying to you, Caroline. I swear."Bonnie tries to explain her.

" It's true. I watched her throw it into a field!"Elena tells her.

"Then explain it."Care says feeling frustrated. "Emily." Bonnie says.

"Who's Emily?"Care asks us confused.

"The ghost."

"Oh, the ghost has a name now?"Care mocks us.

"Caroline, please."I tell her.

"I wonder why she won't leave me alone."Bonnie says to me and Elena.

"What is going on? Why am I not a part of this conversation? You guys do this to me all the time."Care says.

"That's not true."I tell her.

"Yes it is. I can't talk to you. You don't listen."Bonnie tells her.

"That's not true."She argues.

"Me and Ana are witches.."

"And don't we all know it?"

"See? That's what I'm talking about. I'm trying to tell you something. You don't even hear it."