chapter 14: Duty For Thy Home

0 1 Month Later 0

"Ahahahaha!" Arturia bellowed as she held her stomach in pain from laughing so hard.

"Arturia-sempai~! Stop laughing at me, mou~!" Naruko cried out as she comically pounded on the Saber with her fists weakly.

"I'm, I'm sorry, but this, this! It is just far too humorous not to laugh at." She said as she started up laughing again.

Naruko pouted as she crossed her arms. It had been one month since the incident of her so called movie career. She had abused the Kage Bunshin to its fullest along with Henge to change her eye color to green and loss her whisker marks. She had made almost all the extras and other stand-ins too. She also had used over 35 cameras to get all her scenes done via clones just so she could get back to Konoha.

Damn old woman and actually having Anbu prevent her from coming back just so she could make about a dozen million ryo from the profits when the movie came out!

The director said it was going to be even a greater hit then the Fūun-hime saga.

Anyway, after getting out of there faster than the Yondaime's Hiraishin no jutsu, she finally got to sleep in her own bed for once and went to the lake the next day to tell Nimue and Saber about it.

Sadly, it turned out to be her greatest folly.

A giggling Arturia is never a good thing...while it was a pretty laugh, it was pointed towards her so it wasn't good.

And it didn't help that Nimue kept calling her tsun tsun!

She was not a Tsundere!

She wasn't!

"I'm leaving!" Naruko shouted as she left the lake while stomping her feet in a fit of 'not Tsundere!' rage.

0 Senju Clan Compound 0

Naruko stormed into the compound and slammed the door close.

"Wow...little miss movie star is angry, no soy low fat milk latté yet?" Karin asked with an amused smile.

Karin was sitting in the living room area tinkering away at some project of hers with some basic Runes.

Naruko's eye twitched, "Don't start, please don't start." She asked, not begged, asked.

She was a Knight, Knight's do not beg.

Karin giggled a bit, "You should be happy, just imagine all the love letters you'll get once the movie is out~" she teased further.

Naruko just groaned as she sat down and planted her face on the table, "You never let me live this down, will you?" the blonde asked.

Karin just shook her head, "Nope." She simple answered as she went back to her tinkering.

"Baa-chan will pay for this, maybe not now, but she will, oh she will." The blonde promised.

"Should I report you for treason?" Karin asked with amusement.

"Bite me." the blonde retorted, "Haku-chan! Tea please!" Naruko shouted and a yes was replied.

"Your tea Naruko-sama." Haku said with a bow as she handed the drink to the blonde.

"Thank you." Naruko replied as she drank it, "Ah, that hits the spot." She muttered and drank some more.

"What will you be doing today Naruko-sama?" Haku asked with a tilt of her head.

The blonde hummed, "Probably do a mission or some training. Not much else until that Jiraiya-sensei gets back to train me, the bastard." She muttered the last part to herself as the man had still not shown up in Konoha yet.