chapter 1: A knight is Born!

A four year old blonde girl with sharp violet-blue eyes, tan skin and whisker marks tripled on each cheek was lying down in an ally way being beaten by a mob.

This girl was Uzumaki Naruko of konoha.

She didn't know why they all hated her but; she always tried to smile no matter the abuse she received.

The only people who nice to her was an old man in red and white robes with a funny hat and the people at the ramen stand that let her eat there.

This was one of the worse beatings she was getting it was her fourth birthday day where she should be happy but, no the people never let her be happy.

She secretly hated them for all the things they did to her, she did nothing to them why can't they leave her alone, she screamed in her mind.

She suddenly felt surrounded by water.

Deeper

Deeper

Deeper she sank into the lake the mob of her attackers had thrown her in too.

'Why, why, WHY! I've done nothing to them and yet I'm going to die.' She thought as she sank even deeper into the lake

Bubbles escaped her mouth and her eyes glazed over as she was losing consciousness. This was Uzumaki Naruko in what may be her last moments in her short four year old life.

Suddenly her eyes opened and they held pure determination as she tried to swim but she was in such pain she could barely move.

'I won't die, not like this! Hokage. I need to be Hokage like jiji and be a ninja.' She thought as she fought the pain but it was too much for her as she made it up somewhat but her body gave out from her.

The last of the bubbles escaped her mouth as she fell asleep. A wisp in the water surrounded her and made an air bubble around her. A woman floated over to her. This woman looked at her as if examining her.

"Such a strong spirit in one so young, for her to loss her life so early would be nothing more than tragic. Hmm, she reminds me much of Arturia, strong willed, noble in heart, and carrying a beast of power from birth. Oh my, she is a child of the whirling tides. I thought they were all gone. Interesting, maybe it is time for a new hero of legend to rise?" She giggled it sound that of an angel to those who could hear it.

"Yes, it is time for the sword to reappear in this war torn world. And why not the child of prophesy to wield it as I'm sure there could be no better. Yes, Arturia your legacy will continue as this child will be a king. A king like you and yet not like you, the child who will save this world and bring peace. It seems I will be busy, hmm, probably the most fun I will have in centuries. I the Lady of the Lake will give you guidance young Uzumaki as your family was the only ones other than Arturia to hold my blessing and so shall you, my future king of knights among the Shinobi." She whispered as she brought her to the surface where the sun was just rising and a new day came as a legend was in the making.

'Am... am I dead? No... I'm breathing and I feel warm.' Naruko decided to look around. She appeared to be in a small hut with a blanket on her.

She tried to move but felt constrained and she saw bandages on her wounds, this led to a flash back of what the villagers had done to her, how much she hated them, and then she laid back down.

As she closed her eyes she heard a humming sound, she turned to the window and saw a beautiful woman with long chestnut hair, porcelain skin, and a long blue dress.

She seemed to be reading a book of some kind, and then suddenly she was struck with the idea that this woman would hurt her...but she helped her...but people have been nice before and then they try to hurt her. So she had to be careful to what this woman's game was.